Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
We re Progress we offer the best platform for building and deploying tomorrow s applications quickly and easily. We are bold, forward-thinking innovators who build things that work and care about our customers. We invent and reinvent every day, work together as one, value and respect each other and cheer our wins. Join us as Sales Compensation Analyst in Bedford, MA!
This person who will support the operational needs, analysis and administration of our Sales compensation plans. This role is responsible to assist with compensation plan set-up, tracking, reporting, calculation and timely payment of compensation payouts along with performance reporting, and analysis. This role will be a key member of the Finance and Operations team.
WHAT YOU\'LL DO IN THIS ROLE:
* Collaborates with the Sales Compensation team on a variety of projects, include plan design and communications, commissions calculations, analysis, budgeting and implementation of new programs.
* Develop, maintain, and update spreadsheets and processes critical to the reporting and tracking of compensation information along with the creation and routing of compensation plans.
* Assist with calculation and track monthly/quarterly incentive compensation payments for the sales organization; including verifying data and preparing monthly reports for Management, Accounting, and Human Capital.
* Work closely with the management regarding compensation plan communication and education.
* Respond to commissions inquiries including conducting research and preparing commission related adjustments.
* Work on special projects such as process improvements, data and presentations, and Sarbanes Oxley requirements
* Develop written process documents needed to effectively manage compensation-related processes.
* Perform various financial analysis as needed.
TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE, WE NEED SOMEONE WHO HAS:
* BA or BS degree in Finance or Accounting and experience in financial analysis and/or Sales Compensation
* Detail oriented with excellent analytic skills and interest in identifying and fixing problems
* Experience working with large data sets
* Self-motivated with the ability to multi-task and work in a dynamic fast-paced environment
* Excellent Verbal and Written communication skills
* Computer skills: Advanced MS Excel, MS Word, and MS PowerPoint
Here at Progress, we truly care about your employee experience. It is important to us for our employees to balance their work and home life, obtain viable options for their health and wellness, grow their career, and plan for financial success.
The Progress benefits package is designed to recognize the diverse needs of our work force. We offer a variety of benefits for your health care needs, including four medical plans that meet any need or budget. Take advantage of our financial benefits, including an Employee Stock Purchasing Plan and a 401(k) with a company match! In addition to a variety of options to continue your career growth, Progress offers a generous Tuition Reimbursement program.
Progress provides flexibility to our employees through Flexible Vacation Time, Flexible Hours, and telecommuting options. Take time to bond with your newest family addition through our Parental Leave options. Or celebrate you by enjoying a birthday holiday! You can even give back to the community through our community service time off.
Progress is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer!
TOGETHER, WE MAKE PROGRESS
Progress is an inclusive workplace where opportunities to succeed are available to everyone. As a multicultural company serving a global community, we encourage a wide range of points of view and celebrate our diverse backgrounds. Our unique combination of perspectives inspires innovation, connects us to our customers and positively affects our communities. It is only by working together and learning from each other that we make Progress. Join us!