Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Who are we? Watch to find out!
''Innovation is facilitated by having the right people in the right roles with the right skills and values.''
- Charles Koch, Koch Industries Chairman and CEO
INVISTA brings to market the proprietary ingredients for nylon 6,6 and recognized brands including STAINMASTER®, CORDURA® and ANTRON®. INVISTA is a subsidiary of Koch Industries, Inc., which is one of the largest private companies in America with estimated annual revenues as high as $110 billion, according to Forbes. With a presence in about 60 countries, Koch companies employ nearly 130,000 people worldwide, with about 67,000 of those in the United States.
The INVISTA Victoria, Texas, facility is seeking entrepreneurial, innovative leaders to join our team as a Diesel / Crane Mechanic. We are pursuing individuals interested in leading transformation and strengthening our competitive advantage in the growing nylon intermediates market. Employees are responsible for protecting the health and safety of our workforce, the community, and the environment, while advancing our Shift-Runs-the-Shift ownership culture to create superior value for our customers.
It is an exciting time at INVISTA as we make significant investments to transform how work is accomplished. Whether we are deploying world leading ADN process technology, utilizing technology to monitor assets including leveraging drones and portable device apps, or optimizing processes, we are focused on urgently transforming. Are you IN?
A Day In The Life Typically Includes:
· Performs maintenance, troubleshooting and repairs on fire water pumps, boom trucks, carry decks, cranes and crane equipment with a safety-first approach.
· Responsible for performing equipment make safe procedures (Lock Out Tag Out) which include identification, de-energizing, isolation and first breaks to make equipment safe to perform maintenance on.
· Responsible for preforming and the upkeep of required OSHA inspections of our crane fleet (Boom trucks, Carry Decks and Cranes).
· Performs inspections of rigging, hoisting equipment and mono-rail systems.
· Interprets relay alarms, equipment condition (routine wear, leaks, damages, etc.) to aid in troubleshooting.
· Interacts and leads contract teams performing maintenance.
· Displays strong communication skills and capable of communicating effectively with all levels.
· Willing to maintain a strict adherence to safety rules and regulations, including wearing safety equipment
Physical Requirements and Working Conditions (with or without reasonable accommodations):
What Will Put You Ahead?
Want to learn more about INVISTA?
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf