Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
Think Different. Do Different. Be Different.
Alcami is a world-class contract development and manufacturing organization (CDMO). We are a team of dynamic individuals committed to developing life-saving drugs around the world. A mindset of innovation, accountability and customer focus inspires us to be the most efficient, safe and reliable choice for our customers and the patients they serve. In return, we offer challenging careers, accelerated professional growth and the opportunity to be part of something different.
The SMS Coordinator is accountable for driving results in a fast-paced environment by managing the receiving, processing and storing of vendor samples for laboratory testing. In some locations, the SMS Coordinator will assist with receptionist duties to ensure adequate front desk coverage. The position requires superior leadership behaviors of the Alcami core competencies and non-negotiables, as well as expertise in functional competencies included in this position profile.
* Handles incoming calls, screening and directing calls to the appropriate personnel.
* Mails reports, invoices and all other correspondence to clients.
* Interacts with clients and directing visitors to appropriate area.
* Handles all shipping and incoming faxes and ordering shipping supplies.
* Prepares and images all documentation related to sample testing.
* Electronically files all documentation related to sample testing.
* Handles all incoming sample packages, lab supplies and company purchase orders.
* Opens, labels and distributes all samples to all departments.
* Selects and enters all information related to testing requests.
* Ensures timely completion and compliance with cGMP and all other relevant company training requirements.
Education and Experience
* High School diploma with 2+ years working in an administrative support role required.
* Associate s Degree in Chemistry, Microbiology or related scientific field with at least one year of related laboratory experience preferred.
* Consistently demonstrates honesty and integrity through personal example.
* Follows all safety policies and leads by example a safety first culture.
* Produces high quality work product with a focus on first time right.
* Complies with the company code of conduct and policies and regulatory standards.
Alcami Core Leadership Competencies
* Thinks strategically. Quickly identifies and acts on opportunities. Considers the downstream impact. Seeks to understand the why. Focuses on work that matters.
* Develops organization and others. Takes ownership to develop self and others. Seeks out new opportunities and experiences for continuous learning.
* Acts decisively. Makes and acts on decisions quickly. Makes decisions with the customer and their patients in mind. Meets commitments with a sense of urgency. Seeks ways to be more efficient.
* Drives performance. Holds self and others accountable. Delivers results first time right. Never settles for status quo. Willing to have tough conversations. Asks for feedback and takes action to improve.
* Passion for customers. Listens to understand. Asks the right questions. Gets to the heart of the matter and uses that insight to provide value.
* Works collaboratively. Seeks out the experience of others with the aim for better results. Open minded regardless where ideas originate. Flexible and easy to work with.
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications.
* Superior data entry skills and high level of attention to detail.
* Strong customer service focus.
* Ability to work as part of a team.
* Up to 5% travel required.
What We Offer You:
* Competitive salary with career advancement opportunities
* Profit sharing bonus plan
* Medical, dental and vision coverage from day one
* 401(k) with company match
* Company paid vacation, holiday and sick-leave
* Voluntary benefits including short & long term disability, life, accident, critical illness insurances
Diversity and Inclusion:
Alcami values diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, past or present military service, marital status, gender identification or expression, medical condition (including genetic characteristics) or any other protected characteristic as established by law.
* Back Share