Posted in Other 27 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Newport News, Virginia
JOIN OUR TEAM!
Sunbelt Rentals strives to be the customer's first choice in the equipment rental industry. From pumps to scaffolding to general construction tools, we aim to be the only call needed to outfit a job site with the proper equipment. Not only do we offer a vast fleet that ranks among the best in the industry, we pair it all with a friendly and knowledgeable staff. Our employees are our greatest asset, and although we present a comprehensive equipment offering, our expertise and service are what truly distinguish us from the competition.
We pride ourselves on investing in our workforce and offer competitive benefits, as well as extensive on-the-job training for all eligible employees.
As a highly successful national company, we are constantly looking for talented individuals to support our growth. If you are interested in pursuing a rewarding career, we invite you to review our opportunities!
JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
Are you seeking an entrepreneurial, empowering workplace that allows you to:
* Develop a career track
* Leverage your current skills while developing new skills
* Work with an incredible team of people
Sunbelt Rentals--the fastest growing rental business in North America--is seeking a Cargo Technician. As a Cargo Technician, you will stage outgoing equipment orders truck load as directed by dispatch.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Stage outgoing equipment orders truck load as directed by dispatch
* Assist drivers with unloading and loading of equipment
* Assist drivers with equipment refueling
* Ensure returned equipment area is organized
* Assist in staging customer pick ups
* Assist customers load and unload equipment
* Properly fill out customer return tickets
* Help maintain a neat and organized yard space in general
* Various other tasks as may be directed by the PCM
* Must be able to demonstrate adequate time management and organizational skills
* Must be able to work unusual and sometimes long hours.
* Must be able to lift up to 60 pounds, bend stoop, squat, reach, crouch and kneel.
The physical demands of this role require bending, squatting, crouching, reaching, lifting 50 pounds or more, and working indoors/outdoors when required by the job. The above description is not a complete listing of all miscellaneous, incidental or similar duties which may be required from day to day. Reasonable accommodations may be made to comply with applicable laws. Sunbelt Rentals is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran and any other protected class.
GEAR UP FOR AN EXCITING CAREER!
IF A CURRENT SUNBELT RENTALS EMPLOYEE HAS REFERRED YOU FOR AN EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY PLEASE NOTIFY THEM THAT YOU ARE APPLYING FOR THIS POSITION. IN ORDER FOR THE EMPLOYEE TO GET A REFERRAL BONUS THEY NEED TO CONTACT THEIR REGIONAL RECRUITER.