Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
Req ID: 42047
At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company s growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA Services currently seeks a Enterprise Architect to join our team in New Orleans, Louisiana (US-LA), United States (US).
* Direct Agile development for existing and new systems be able to translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
* Responsible for driving innovation
* Responsible for spearheading the modernization approach for entire TIMS system
* Work location is New Orleans, LA with some travel to DC (Denver, Alaska possibly)
* Experience with large O&M projects
* Experience modernizing legacy systems
* Experience in working with GIS software
* Degree in Computer Science
* Hands-on experience in software development process (i.e. Agile, Waterfall or Iterative)
* Strong written and oral communication skills and an open communication style
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
* Strong execution skills with the ability to work efficiently under pressure deliver quality results within standards and meet deadlines
* Ability to work to work with multiple technical teams in varying technologies
* Ability to effectively articulate and present complex concepts and ideas to senior IT management, functional and business teams
* Increase agility, throughput, and reliability in delivering mission IT needs
* Reduce IT operational costs through implementation of better technologies
* Maintain high availability and high performance for all TIMS components
* Enable access to expert technical and business services to streamline and improve business processes
* Improve physical and logical data security
* Mitigate risks of end-of-life/end-of-support hardware and software
* 10-15 years direct experience in development and maintenance with experience in technology stack to include Oracle ADF, Vaadin UI, Oracle Fusion server, Weblogic, Java, Solaris, VMWare, Linux, ESRI Arc tools, Microsoft Sharepoint
* SAFE (or other Agile Cert), and technical certs
* 10+ Years experience with large O&M projects
* 10+ Years hands-on experience in software development process (i.e. Agile, Waterfall or Iterative)
* Experience in environmental safety (nice to have)
* Experience in the oil and gas industry (nice to have)
* Bachelors Degree or higher
* Master degree preferred
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services.
NTT DATA Services, headquartered in Plano, Texas, is a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global business and IT services provider with 118,000+ professionals in more than 50 countries, and NTT Group, a partner to 88 percent of the Fortune 100. Visit nttdataservices.com to learn more.
NTT DATA, Inc. (the Company ) is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.