Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
DESCRIPTION SHIFT: No Weekends
The National Contact Center Management (NCCM) group serves our patients by interacting with them via telephone and other media in order to assist them with their healthcare journey. NCCM uses a variety of tools that act in tandem with each other and on behalf of our patients and provides services such as provider referrals, connection with healthcare services, and clinical advice.
A FEW OF THE BENEFITS WE PROVIDE YOU:
* Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loan Repayment Program
* Full Medical, Dental, Life, Disability and Vision Insurance
* 401k (3%-9% match based on tenure)
* New Extended Family Leave and PTO
* Employee Stock Purchase Plan
* Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
* Employee Discount Program
SUMMARY OF KEY RESPONSIBILITES:
The Clinical Excellence Manager will hold a key role as a leader responsible for clinical staff expertise and customer service. Responsibilities include collaborating with other health care givers in reviewing actual and proposed medical care and service against established guidelines, and communicating the vision and methods required to deliver exceptional patient experiences. In addition, this person will ensures the contact center's Clinical team is capable and focused on their number one job responsibility - ensuring they maintain the highest standards of clinical accuracy in every dimension while delivering remarkable patient experience.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Exemplifies the culture and vision of National Contact Center Management (NCCM), and works both individually and collaboratively to attain company goals and objectives
· Functions as a Subject Matter Expert in the processes, information systems and software used to support clinical service delivery, maintains expertise in all products, procedures, services and keeps abreast of new procedures, updates, etc.
· Performs call audits to monitor adherence to internal clinical protocols, regulatory and governing standards, policies and procedures; ensures compliance with regulatory requirements and governance processes; monitors and manages risk with clinical protocols, SOPs, and policies
· Supports the NCCM leadership team, including developing, deploying, and monitoring of enterprise wide clinical strategies
· Assists leadership team in the interviewing and selection process
· Implement, monitor and provide feedback to Managers and Supervisors on clinical areas or patient clinical service trends in need of improvement
· Provides training to staff nurses and other clinical employees, as needed
· Demonstrates keen understanding of customer needs and expectations
· Possesses the knowledge necessary to identify improvement opportunities and develop and execute data-driven continuous quality improvement initiatives
· Seeks out and identifies constraints impacting the clinical quality of service NCCM provides; makes recommendations to improve the process
· Demonstrates a proactive approach in making improvement recommendations to the Director of Quality and Customer Experience to improve overall customer satisfaction
· Establishes and maintains effective working relationships with co-workers and stakeholders
· Exercises tact and prudent judgment in dealing with difficult situations
· Practices and adheres to the \\"Code of Conduct\\"
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
· Demonstrate how to follow, develop and execute clinical protocols as defined by guidelines
· Familiar with a wide variety of customer service and operational concepts, practices and procedure
· Willing and able to gain a thorough knowledge of all HCA products, policies, practices, tools and procedures
· Proficiency with evaluating regulatory compliance, clinical processes, and exception reporting
· Leadership and training skills required to develop and deliver initial and remedial training on products, services, and systems
· Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
· PC, word processing, data entry, Microsoft Suite and database applications
· Excellent interpersonal skills: self-awareness, effectively manages emotions, listens and communicates with respect, and builds trusting relationships
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Active listening and problem solving
· Accepts accountability for meeting established expectations and takes responsibility for achieving results
· Proven ability to work in a high-stress environment while maintaining composure and results orientation
· Able to embrace and manage change and adjust accordingly
· Able to work both independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment
· Able to build productive/professional working relationships with internal and external agents
· Must be able to travel domestically and independently for extended periods of time (up to 2 weeks)
· Must be able to work unconventional hours including nights, weekends and holidays and work additional hours as required
· Able to maintain a positive attitude in all situations
· English-Spanish bilingual proficiency is a plus
· BSN or Bachelor's degree in related field, required
· 5 years of experience with training development, delivery, and evaluation required
· 5 years of progressive clinical experience preferably in an acute care clinical setting required
· 1 year of supervisory experience in a contact center setting preferred
· 1 year of nursing experience following protocols preferred
· 1 year of customer experience evaluation experience preferred
· 1 year of clinical risk experience preferred
· 1 year of RN training experience preferred
CERTIFICATE(s)/LICENSE(s): Current Registered Nurse license in the state in which the nurse resides is required, as well as the ability to obtain and maintain licensure in all states served by NCCM nurses.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
We are committed to:
Providing an inclusive work environment where everyone is treated with fairness, dignity and respect.
Recruiting and retaining a diverse staff reflective of the patients and communities we serve.
Equal employment opportunities are provided to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected category in accordance to applicable federal, state, or local laws.