Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
This is a PRN position.
Provides professional nursing care for the comfort and well-being of patients. Prepares equipment and assists physician during examinations and treatments. Administers prescribed medications, changes dressings, cleans wounds, and monitors patient vital signs. Observes and maintains records on patient care, condition, reaction, and progress.
- Strong leadership, organization, management, communcation, negotiation, and analytical skills are necessary to work during stressful situations
- One year RN experience preferred; Medical Surgical experience preferred
- Current/Active Louisiana Registered Nurse Licensure
- Current/Acitve BLS Certification
- ACLS prefered within one year of employment
- PALS preferred but not required
EEO is The Law - visit following page for more information
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact us at (844) 257-6925.