Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
One of our top clients, located in Aurora, CO is immediately seeking a Medical Biller (and/ or) Collector. This role Will provide great opportunity to develop and grow medical revenue. Your work will have a direct impact on not just the organization but the larger Healthcare industry making this an amazing career opportunity.
Location and Hours: Aurora, CO 80014
· Hours: 8am-5pm (or similar)
· Pay: $17-20/ hr
· Support national healthcare organization by providing administrative support related to billing, insurance, and claims resolution.
· Correspondence via email and phone to provide excellent customer service support within each interaction
· Interacts with major insurance companies and patients to provide resolution on claims
· Oversee payment of submitted invoices
· Evaluate patient invoices and claims for accuracy
· Other administrative duties as needed
Medical billing and/ or collections experience is preferred. If you have experience working with denials from Medicare, Medicaid or the office Veteran Affairs we highly encourage you to apply!
· 1-2 years of experience in an administrative healthcare position preferred
· Medical billing and coding experience. No certification needed.
· High school diploma with 1-2 years of healthcare experience or Bachelor's degree
What's in it for you?
· Team atmosphere in a corporate setting
· Growth opportunities available!
· Training and development provided in regards to cross training with other departments.
· Advanced Resources offers Health Benefits!
About Advanced Resources
Advanced Resources is a talent solutions organization headquartered in Chicago providing staffing, consulting, and workforce solutions nationwide. Our goal is to help people move their careers forward and help businesses solve their most complex challenges. Thanks to our commitment to providing an exceptional experience for both our clients and talent, we are a perennial winner of the prestigious Best of Staffing(R) Diamond Award. By placing our team, clients, and talent first, every day we make a difference.
Advanced Resources is part of the Advanced Group, a talent acquisition and management, consulting, outsourcing, and professional services organization.
It is Advanced Group's practice not to discriminate against any employee or applicant because of sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation or sexual preference, pregnancy or maternity, genetic information, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law. If you have a disability or handicap and would like us to accommodate you in any reasonable way, please inform your recruiter so that we can discuss the appropriate alternatives available.