Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Boston, Massachusetts
* Title for this position: Sr Claims Auditor- Remote
Duration: 9+ months
* Reviews and analyzes moderate to complex Workers Compensation Claims Files to determine compliance with claims handling standards and work directly with Claims Management to communicate audit results in measuring adherence to the Quality Standards.
* Assists and participates in calibration training, analysis of results, development of QI reporting and presentation of findings. Assists management in compiling and analyzing results and presenting findings to claims management.
* Assesses quality assurance and is part of the team responsible for providing quality assurance to stakeholders.
* Reviews and analyzes claim files to determine compliance with claim handling Quality Standards, programs and procedures.
* Participates in calibration training and development of audit results reports.
* Determine compliance with claims handling standards, policies and procedures as determined by calibration.
* Analyzes results and develops the necessary detail from audits conducted to assist the LOB in identifying the trends from an audit which, if corrected, would drive improvement. Audits include but are not limited to the Monthly Quality Reviews, and Focused Audits, etc.
* Workers compensation claims review handling is a requirement..
NTT DATA, Inc. (the Company ) is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.