Posted in Management 30+ days ago.
Support the fabrication division of Harris Rebar with machine repair, maintenance and trouble shooting. Assist the safety team in the design, development and/or installation of machine guards and safety devices. Advise Branch Manager in machine purchasing and installation.
• Must adhere to Harris Rebar’s safety programs and standards.
• Demonstrate conduct consistent with Harris Rebar’s vision and values.
• Perform routine maintenance to ensure safe and optimum functioning equipment, systems and processes.
• Troubleshoot, repair, and modify equipment to maintain workplace safety and production efficiency.
• Generate parts lists and labor time estimates for maintenance and repairs.
• Train key shop teammates on new equipment and/or modifications to existing equipment.
• Maintain repair records.
• Legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship now or in the future.
• Minimum two years’ experience working on hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical maintenance and repairs
• Ability to read and interpret schematic diagrams
• Two year technical degree from an accredited school or college
• Training in electrical controls, welding, mobile crane operation and rigging
• Must be organized and detail oriented
• Effective verbal and written communication
• Extended hours may be required
• Travel may be required
• Must be familiar with and adhere to Harris Rebar and OSHA safety standards
• Heavy lifting may be necessary
• Working conditions may be noisy, dusty, hot, cold
In exchange for your hard work and dedication, Harris Rebar offers the following benefits: Medical/Dental/Vision insurance, Short-Term Disability; Long-Term Disability; Life Insurance; Vacation Days; Holidays; 401K; Nucor stock purchase program; and a Tuition Scholarship Program for dependents of employees.
Harris Rebar is a Drug-free workplace, AA/EEO Employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled.