Posted in Management 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield is the premier global developer and operator
of flagship shopping destinations. With a portfolio valued at €65.2 billion as
at 31 December 2018, we own and operate 92 shopping centres; 56 are flagships
in the most dynamic cities in Europe and the United States. Our centres welcome
1.2 billion visits per year. Present in 2 continents and in 13 countries, URW
provides a unique platform for retailers and brand events and offers an
exceptional and constantly renewed experience for customers. The Group has the largest development
pipeline in the industry, worth €11.9 billion. URW distinguishes itself by its
Better Places 2030 agenda, that sets its ambition to create better places that
respect the highest environmental standards and contribute to better cities.
At the forefront of innovation, our 3,700 talented professionals are
preparing for future generations of customers.
Our skills, engagement and team work are key to driving performance and
generating superior value.
We’re looking for a collaborative and experienced action-oriented individual with a “can-do” attitude to drive high volume leasing production with their ability to optimize work processes by actively learning through experimentation. This individual must be able to adapt their approach and demeanor to match shifting demands and priorities all while building partnerships with effective communication and risk management.
Some of the job Responsibilities include:
• Preparation of lease proposals for Tenants which includes: Letters of Intent, various brochures/marketing materials, lease plans, and detailed space drawings.
• Provide guidance to deal makers on economic business terms that need to be negotiated during their deals including items such as pro rata or fixed taxes based on term.
• Interface with internal/external stakeholders on behalf of Leasing Representatives. Relies on a mixture of analysis, wisdom, experience and judgement to provide key direction that keeps the organization moving forward.
• Prospecting potential Tenants for centers and reps within the region - has an eye for trends and new business concepts.
• Acts as the liaison between Legal, Lease Documentation, Finance, OM Team, Marketing, IT, Development, Center Management and Tenant Coordination to drive deal workflow.
• Has an innate ability to professionally and diplomatically interact with cross-function partners throughout the organization.
• Preparation of complex reports or data requests used in strategy and operational meetings including completing a cashflow analysis for all incoming deals.
• Responsible for ensuring final deal packages are accurate and contain proper legal terms which align with defined leasing KPIs. This includes but is not limited to interpreting legal clauses such as Kickouts, Co-tenancies, and Exclusives.
• Use Salesforce to track deal approvals and workflow to ensure that all Proposals are properly moving through various departments in a timely manner. Update deal paperwork as needed to address all deal terms concerns to properly meet approvers needs.
• General administrative support to multiple dealmakers including but not limited to: calendar management, scheduling travel, filing and expense management
We are looking for a candidate with:
• Bachelor’s degree and minimum 3 years’ experience working in an administrative support and/or project management position with fast-paced executives.
• Action oriented individual capable of thriving in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment. Strong relationship building and team skills.
• Individual must be professional and positive in nature, energetic, and self-motivating who can work with various levels of supervision.
• Outstanding prioritization and organizational skills with the ability to multitask to meet tight deadlines. Attention to detail and problem-solving abilities are required.
• Decision-making qualities including effectively balancing and integrating business intuition.
• Ability to communicate clearly, concisely and effectively with various levels of management and external business partners.
• Strong analytical thinking and the ability to clearly and concisely articulate point of view both verbally and in writing.
• Expectation of complete confidentiality on all business matters
• Exceptional computer skills with knowledge in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and strong internet research skills. Knowledge and working proficiency in Salesforce, Adobe Creative Suite and Bluebeam is a plus.
• Experience in commercial real estate and providing support to more than one supervisor is beneficial.
If you’ve ever wanted to be part of an innovative business, on the cutting edge of developing and evolving the shopping experience for customers, this is your chance!
URW is an equal opportunity employer that embraces diversity of backgrounds, perspectives, experience and skills. We offer a collaborative, innovative, achievement focused culture with unique opportunities for growth in a global company and we evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.