Posted in Marketing 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by Professional Diversity Network, Inc
Type: Full Time
Position: Art Director
Location: Alexandria/Arlington, VA
Starts: As soon as identified
Duration: Full Time
Status: Full Time
Block chain client is seeking an Art Director to join their creative team that is growing rapidly!
Art Director Responsibilities:
- Uphold and evolve brand standards
- Create brand identities for new businesses and products
- Partner with copy and brand strategy partners to develop engaging multi-channel campaigns
- Manage and develop a team of designers
- Use data, marketplace and behavior trends to inform ideas
- Develop complex content into digestible, consumer-facing concepts
Art Director Requirements:
- 6+ years experience in-house or agency with 2+ years management experience
- Familiarity with blockchain and fintech a plus, not required
- Proficient in Google Suite, Adobe (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign), Keynote, Powerpoint, Sketch
- Deep understanding of brand, campaign development, visual design, and user experience to create intuitive experiences, develop meaningful brands, and craft 360 campaigns
- You have high standards, can communicate clearly and are comfortable mentoring junior team members
Apply now and tell us why you're a match!
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: email@example.com