Posted in Other 29 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Category (For Job Seekers)
H5551 - Carrollton TX Plant - Carrollton, TX 75006 US (Primary)
Sanmina Corporation (Nasdaq: SANM) is a leading integrated manufacturing solutions provider serving the fastest-growing segments of the global Electronics Manufacturing Services (EMS) market. Recognized as a technology leader, Sanmina Corporation provides end-to-end manufacturing solutions, delivering superior quality and support to Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) primarily in the communications networks, defense and aerospace, industrial and semiconductor systems, medical, multimedia, computing and storage, automotive and clean technology sectors. Sanmina Corporation has facilities strategically located in key regions throughout the world.
Performs a wide range of electronic assembly operations. Under general supervision will drive daily requirements based on customer commitments. Having worked in a fast paced environment supervising others would be ideal. A good attitude and a record of perfect attendance are required.
Performs or assists in the following activities:
* Identify staffing needs consistent with business priorities to achieve the team's goals and success.Coordinating production staffing and capacity to effectively meet build plans.
* Owning responsibility to ensure that processing procedures are clear and that training is adequate. This includes the willingness to drive or complete Notices of Changes, Corrective and Preventative Actions per customer requirements to affect non-technical changes/issues.
* Drives production priorities for all areas of group and manages production flow and efficiencies.
* Sponsoring and developing manufacturing associates. Helping manufacturing operators develop their skills, product quality and productivity.
* Assists supervisor with general Human Resource issues including workers compensation, payroll, vacation scheduling and etc.
* Training in all manufacturing operations within the area of responsibility.
* Responsible for scheduling rework and RMA projects.
* Spending 50% of time in the manufacturing areas working with the teams.
* Assisting in metrics development and be able to collect, maintain and analyze relevant metrics. Playing an active role in defining goals and accept the responsibility for meeting them.
* Assisting and/or driving components to insure product line is never down due to material.
* Perform other related duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
* High School diploma or GED
* Flexible to modify working hours to meet specific commitments. Record of excellent attendance.
* Production supervisory experience
* Proficient computer skills (Word/Excel)
* Lean manufacturing experience
* Working knowledge of 5S practices
* Strong multitasking skills
* Comfortable working in fast paced environment
* Detail oriented with strong organizational skills
* Hands on leadership approach
* Resourceful problem solving ability
* Strong interpersonal skills
* Prior Sanmina experience and systems knowledge is preferred.
Sanmina is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity