Posted in Other 28 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Responsible for supervising all facets of reseller account and relationship management by developing and coordinating outbound telesales activity to Resellers, and meeting and exceeding sales quotas and increasing Epson brand awareness and market penetration within a designated territory. Provides guidance and supervision to assigned ISG representatives, and monitors and reports on team progress related to implementing business strategies and driving sales.
* Collaborates with/Key Customers include Second Tier Resellers that purchase direct and through distribution, and Product Management.
In addition to the following Epson's policies and procedures, principle accountabilities include, but are not limited to:
* Meets or exceeds sales and product objectives in territory.
* Collaborates with Manager in development of sales plan.
* Establishes a strong Epson presence within account base at decision maker and management level.
* Interacts with all appropriate internal and external customers to insure successful implementation of sales and marketing strategies with the customer.
* Motivates all customer personnel to support sales and marketing efforts of Epson products.
* Identifies and understands the customer's needs and provides solutions using Epson products, programs, and services.
* Works with manager to design, create, and implement marketing programs that achieve desired product mix and ROI.
* Keeps abreast of product lines and industry trends and informs Epson management on developments and trends.
* Identifies sales training needs of account and prepares training in conjunction with the Sales Training Department.
* Resolves customer issues in a timely and thorough manner and escalates issues to manager as appropriate.
Effective Sales Administration
* May provide Sales Operations with monthly product forecasts and sell-through/inventory by account.
* Adheres to all administrative policies and procedures and provides feedback and suggestions for improvements regarding existing programs.
* Operates within budgetary constraints.
* Submits weekly activity/call reports.
* Effectively organizes assigned ISG resources to maximize sales results and customer satisfaction.
* Supervises and monitors key performance indicators of assigned reps, including phone stats, Sales Force entries, BID process and MDF.
* Provides direction and support to assigned reps on a daily basis.
* Supervises coordination of time cards, leads new hire on-boarding and resolves front line inquiries from assigned reps.
1. Responsible for hiring, motivating, evaluating, developing group/department personnel.
2. Provides coaching and mentoring to team members.
3. Advises management and provides recommendations on personnel and problem issues ( that require escalation).
4. Builds strong relationships with peers and Senior Managers to best meet company goals and objectives.
5. Manages and leverages relationships with vendors for a specific product/service (best price, best product, etc).
6. Maintains professional relationships with peers in other corporations and outside organizations.
1. Operates within budgetary constraints, participates in the development of annual budget forecasts; participates in updating and reconciling operating and budget plans as required.
2. Develops and maintains written departmental standards and procedures.
3. Directly contributes to development of tactical and annual operating plans, defining goals and objectives for the group.
Epson America, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability and protected veteran status, as well as any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.