Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Sr. Systems Analyst -Enterprise Reporting
* Support SAP Business Intelligence (SAP BI/BO) systems and Other Data warehouse platform like Oracle and Snowflake
* Hands-on problem identification, problem resolution and problem documentation and communication.
* Design, build, test and deploy BI technical solutions
* Produce weekly status report in area of ownership, taking accountability and ownership for deliverables and commitments aligned with weekly SLA's for Defects, change requests, projects
* Actively participate in business intelligence initiatives including SAP and Non-SAP Data warehouses, Business objects development as well as Data Visualization projects
* Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Science, Finance or Management
* Minimum 7+ Years of experience in Business Intelligence and 2+ years of hands-on experience in Enterprise HANA Modeling
* Minimum of 2 Full Life cycle SAP BI Implementations and 1 HANA Implementation
* Experience with Modeling and Architecting for Non SAP Datasources in BW on HANA
* Experience with other Data warehouses e.g. Oracle, SQL Server, Amazon Redshift, Azure Data lakes or Snowflake
* Experience with other ETL tools like Informatica, DataServices
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
*Hands-on experience with SAP (Native) HANA data modeling, schema management, content import & export, data provisioning technology including SAP LT Replication Server, Data Services and Smart Data Integration (SDI).
* Hands-on experience working with SAP BW powered by HANA and BW4HANA features, among others, standard and custom SAP BW Extractors, complex transformations, advanced DSOs, composite providers, exposing BW models as HANA views, mixed scenarios, HANA Analysis process in BW and LSA ++ best practice and performance optimization concepts.
* Experience required in performance tuning of the HANA models.
* Experience with administering, monitoring, troubleshooting, analyzing and resolving technical problems arises from the technical development.
* Experience required with SAP (Native) HANA and SAP BW on HANA Security concepts including User Management, Roles, and Privileges.
* Experience with BW on HANA migration and optimizing BW content for BW/4HANA is added advantage.
* Experience required with capturing and documenting non-functional requirements, interpreting non-technical requirements, defining the architecture, preparing estimates and defining technical solutions to proposals.
* Experience with predictive analytic tools, big data a plus
* Experience with Visualization tools with SAP BW backend preferred - Power BI , Lumira Designer
* Experience in one or more of the following Business Objects Suite - Web Intelligence, and Analysis for Office
* Strong Techno Functional Knowledge in various modules like FI, SCM, CO, CO-PA, Logistics, SD, Inventory, Service
Epson America, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability and protected veteran status, as well as any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.