Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
IT SPECIALIST (Desktop Support) needed for a CONTRACT opportunity with SOC's client located in GOOSE CREEK, SC.
POSSESSION OF A SECRET SECURITY CLEARANCE IS REQUIRED AS A CONDITION FOR EMPLOYMENT.
TOP SKILLS SHOULD YOU POSSESS:
* MUST have a current A+ OR SEC+ cert to be considered for position
* MUST have Desktop Support Experience
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
* Under immediate supervision, install, configure, service, repair, and maintain information technology systems in both a stand-alone and client server environment, including MS server, Defense Message Systems, and other authorized information technology systems. Install, configure, service, repair, and maintain hardware and software for network services, storage networking devices, and servers.
* Integrate multiple information systems in a networked environment, evaluate and resolve customer information system problems, effect required hardware upgrades and repair to maintain mission capability.
* Install and configure wireless hubs, routers, switches, and various transmission media, server hardware and software, and ensure the proper installation and configuration of workstation hardware and software for efficient operation on the network.
* Install, optimize and troubleshoot Local Area and Base Area Networks. Familiar with Internet Protocol version 6 (IPv6), Enhanced Interior Gateway Routing Protocol (EIGRP), Border Gateway Protocol (BGP), Virtual Local Area Networks (VLANs), Virtual Private Networks (VPNs), and Network Address Translation (NAT).
WHAT YOU NEED TO BRING TO THE TABLE:
* High School Diploma
* Four to nine (4-9) years minimum applicable experience
* Certified in accordance with DoD 8570 Technician (IAT) Level I: CompTIA A+ CE, Net+ CE OR SEC+ CE
SOC, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability...