Posted in Other 27 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
The AVP of Digital Marketing, CRM and Loyalty is responsible for conceptualizing, developing and overseeing the execution of short and long-term omnichannel/digital, loyalty and data-driven customer relationship marketing strategies. He / she will collaborate with stakeholders and translate these strategies into actionable plans that will increase customer acquisition and retention to drive sales and deliver business objectives while optimizing the sales experience.
The position is responsible for developing customer-centric programs to build profitable, long-term customer relationships that drive customer retention and incremental sales to the brand. The AVP will help create overall omnichannel CRM & loyalty strategy acquisition, and is responsible for managing program performance, optimizing current programs as well as conceptualizing and implementing new ones. This position is also responsible for consumer data insights and creating actionable and strategic plans that drive business results. Reporting to the VP of Digital, this person will be the in-house expert on customer data, data architecture and new ways of executing CRM & Loyalty.
Job duties include but are not limited to the following:
* Develop, execute, and measure a series of effective demand generation programs that positively affect customer interaction, conversion rate optimization, revenue, and profitability. These might include SEO, SEM, content marketing, online marketing, social media, events, and an effective combination of these initiatives.
* Create specific campaigns leveraging a variety of different vehicles (including e-mail, digital engagement, etc.) and then refine demand based upon the results of each activity in each market
* Set goals and objectives for the year, quarter, and month-by-month for new prospects and leads to customer conversion. Include KPIs on all marketing efforts and report progress to all constituents on a regular basis.
* Track and report each initiative s results against KPIs and identify learning for immediate corrective action or for organizational learning for next time.
* Report the effectiveness of each marketing activity, including the ROI of the total marketing effort.
* On-going CRM & Loyalty campaign development, testing, management and optimization of omnichannel marketing strategies to drive customer retention and loyalty.
* Manage segmentation strategy and list pulls for campaign activation.
* Responsible for customer analytics and behavioral reporting in cooperation with third party vendor. Analyze customer data to make marketing decisions. Track, evaluate, and disseminate CRM & Loyalty program learnings/performance; apply learnings to advance and optimize programs.
* Collaborate with database vendor and corporate CRM to prioritize key analytical projects. Work closely to ensure customer data meets the quality and standards that allows for execution of successful, effective and efficient omnichannel marketing campaigns, including data cleansing, feed management and troubleshooting as well as channel governance.
* Develop testing strategies for all aspects of the CRM to ensure the most effective approach for It Cosmetics, its products, and customer relevance and response rates.
* Work with VP and Marketing on Customer Journey Mapping (across platforms: site, social, affiliates, etc.), analyzing all touch points.
* Optimize and increase capture rate both in store and digitally/online through, digital marketing, CRM & Loyalty initiatives and data capture strategies, including at point of sale, white label, and development of tablet programs
* Be the on-site expert in data architecture and flow
* Manage a team of 3: Manager of CRM/Loyalty, Manager of Digital Marketing, and Analyst
Job requirements include the following:
* 7-10 years CRM and/or digital marketing experience
* College Degree
* Strong computer skills necessary (All Microsoft Office programs)
* Proven experience driving large-scale customer acquisition programs through direct response, loyalty and branded experiences.
* Proven record of partnering cross functionally to create personalized customer experiences
* Expert knowledge and skill with translating data into insights, particularly as it relates to CRM and consumer/behavioral analytics
* Must be analytical but also creative
* Demonstrated strength in communication and influencing skills; not only written and verbal, but also in the engagement of internal and external business partners
* Open to new ideas and actively builds networks to achieve goals
* Self-motivated, results-oriented, strategic thinker. Strong time management and prioritization skills
* Retail experience preferred but not necessary; beauty experience not mandatory
* Proven track record as a change agent in a matrixed organization
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.