Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Marvell is empowering the global data economy. Whether at the network core or edge, our leadership technologies make it possible for the world s data to be processed, moved, stored and secured faster and more reliably. With leading intellectual property and deep system-level knowledge, Marvell's infrastructure semiconductor solutions are transforming the 5G, cloud computing, enterprise and automotive markets of tomorrow.
At Marvell, you ll see your ideas put to work, share in the success of our company, and achieve a healthy life-work balance in a strong culture of corporate citizenship and global semiconductor leadership. If you are ready to excel, innovate, and truly enjoy where you work, apply now for the position detailed below.
JOB DUTIES: Develop and maintain front-end design, verification and software automation flows, utilities and tools. Build, maintain, and troubleshoot automation software as per frontend team requirements. Work with front-end ASIC team collect requirements, implement and fine tune flows, and maintain them throughout the ASIC design cycle. Setup, manage and maintain projects on Atlassian tools such as Confluence, Jira and Bitbucket. Manage repositories in Bitbucket, manage branches and setup & manage processes flows for front end ASIC & software code. Manage the grid environment and integrate it into tool run management flows. Design and develop CI/CD flows using Jenkins, Puppet, Ansible, Docker with Python.
REQUIREMENTS: Master s or foreign equivalent degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Computer Science, Engineering, or in a related field and five (5) years of experience in the job offered or in the position.
Five (5) years of experience in the following is required:
1. Designing, implementing and maintaining automation flows using Python and Perl;
2. Managing Grid based batch-queuing system environment and integrating Python based Grid automation framework into run management flows;
3. Web development with Python-CGI;
4. Developing automation framework in Python for the integration of third-party tools such as Jenkins, SQL Databases;
5. Setting up and management of projects on version control and bug tracking tools;
6. Working with DevOps tools such as Jenkins, Puppet;
7. Designing and developing CI/CD flows using Jenkins pipeline and integrating open source tools;
Six (6) months of experience in the following is required:
1. Atlassian tools such as Bitbucket, Jira, Confluence, Bamboo, and Coverity;
2. DevOps tools such as Docker and Ansible;
3. Verilog and SystemVerilog, enabling code in Verilog, debugging, fixing bugs and Simulation tools such as VCS for verifying the RTL.
With competitive compensation and great benefits, you will enjoy our workstyle within an incredible culture. We ll give you all the tools you need to succeed so you can grow and develop with us. For additional information on what it s like to work at Marvell, visit our Careers page.
Marvell provides a work environment that promotes employee growth and development. We are searching for an individual who wants to grow with the company and will strive to improve performance. If you are driven, personable, and energetic, there will be additional opportunities for you here at Marvell.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.