Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
The primary responsibility of this position is to assist in the administering of medication to residents.
* Administer medications to residents as ordered and under the direction of the attending physician.
* Administer medications in accordance with established nursing standards, policies, procedures and practices of this facility, and requirements of the state.
* Accurately and safely prepare, administer and document the oral and/or topical medications ordered for a resident.
* Complete necessary forms, charts and reports in a timely matter.
* Ensure that all medications administered are properly labeled, returned and reordered.
* Create and uphold an atmosphere of warmth, patience, enthusiasm, and a calm and cheerful environment.
* Participate in facility surveys by authorized government agencies.
* High School Diploma or equivalent.
* Must be a licensed Certified Medication Aide in this state.
* Maintain confidentiality of all resident care information in accordance with HIPAA guidelines.
* Knowledge of the meaning and usage of common medical abbreviations, symbols and terms relative to the administration of medications.
* Ability to accurately measure, record and report the vital signs of a resident.
* Effectively communicate necessary resident information to Charge Nurses, Director of Nursing and/or Administrator.
The Avamere Family of Companies takes a holistic approach to post-acute care. We have designed a service that combines all of healthcare companies and healthcare professionals tied by the common goal of providing seamless care and support for all of our patients.
Avamere at Crestview has proudly served the long-term care and short-term rehabilitation needs of the community for more than 40 years. A newly remodeled, 127 bed facility, Crestview is the proud recipient of the AHCA National Bronze Award for Quality. Our therapy staff is unmatched in the industry with more than 100 years of combined experience. Avamere at Crestview is currently seeking top notch talent to join our all-star team of interdisciplinary professionals.
This position is subject to a collective bargaining agreement with the SEIU 503
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Upon hire, all employees will be criminal background checked and DMV checked if driving company vehicles. If you have any questions regarding the employment checks, please contact the human resource department.
The mission of the Avamere Family of Companies is to enhance the life of every person we serve. It is through our Core Values that each member of our Family lives our mission. By putting integrity above all else, our passion for the quality of peoples lives shows in our evidenced-based approaches to achieving the best possible outcomes. We strive for quality that is obvious; the type of quality that is won through hard work and innovation. Our culture of trust and respect is recognized during the first meeting between the families, patients, residents, and our caring staff. As a leader of post-acute care services, the Avamere Family of Companies continually reaches to learn, grow, and embrace change. Ultimately it all comes down to teamwork, camaraderie, and fun!
Avamere full time employee benefits package includes: medical, 401K retirement plan, paid time off, flexible spending accounts, ID theft recovery services, wellness program, and voluntary dental, vision, life insurance, short term disability, AD&D coverage, generous Employee Referral program/bonus, plus numerous employee discount programs!
AVAMERE COMPANIES IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER Application FAQs
Software Powered by iCIMS