Posted in Other 26 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
CyberSource is a Visa company, a global leader in Fintech. We offer a full-service payment management platform for ecommerce merchants combining global payment processing, fraud management and payment security services that empower our clients in over 190 countries. The world s largest online merchants use the power of our payment solutions to innovate, optimize and grow their business. Job Description
As a Senior Sales Engineer, you will work with the North America Enterprise Direct Sales team to introduce the CyberSource platform to our prospective enterprise clients. You will utilize your platform and industry expertise in conjunction with your technical acumen to help our clients solve complex business challenges and navigate potential technical roadblocks. Internally, you will collaborate frequently with Product Management, Solutions Marketing, and Product Development to share market feedback and stay abreast of the product roadmap and corporate strategy. This position requires up to 30% travel and is located in one of our corporate offices or remotely within the United States.
Develop and maintain knowledge of CyberSource payment management platform solutions
Team up with Account Executives and Customer Success Managers to drive incremental revenue through acquisition of net-new customers or upsell of existing customers
Generate and deliver solution presentations and product demonstrations in a customer-facing environment to a range of audiences including executives and engineers
Digest client business, functional, and technical requirements and apply CyberSource solutions to address their needs
Provide technical guidance and apply industry best practices throughout the sales cycle to help drive sales opportunities to close
Engage with internal teams including Product Management, Solutions Marketing, and Product Development to share market feedback and recommend solution design
Contribute to completion of RFI/RFP requests
Lead quarterly internal product training sessions for Sales and Customer Success organizations
Participate as a subject matter expert at industry conferences, tradeshows, customer events and summits Qualifications
* 8 years of work experience with a Bachelor s Degree or at least 6 years of work experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters/MBA/JD/MD) or at least 3 years of work experience with a PhD
* 7+ years of industry experience
* 2+ years of technical sales experience
* Expertise in the industry and/or CyberSource platform including gateway, fraud prevention, and security solutions
* Expertise in commerce platforms technologies such as Salesforce Commerce Cloud, NetSuite, and Magento is a plus
* Confident speaker with ability to present, interact, and connect with a range of client audiences including executives and engineers
* Ability to articulate complex concepts in a clear and concise manner
* Excellent verbal, written, and communication skills
* Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
* Natural eagerness, motivation, and willingness to learn
* Technical background including a BS degree in CS, CIS, or related discipline a plus
* Ability to travel up to 30%
Incumbent must make themselves available during core business hours.
This position requires the incumbent to travel for work 30% of the time.
This position will take place in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers, reach with hands and arms, and bend or lift up to 25 pounds.
Visa is an Equal Opportunity Employer