Posted in General Business 28 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Perform administrative functions to support the General Administration and Operations
Summary of Essential Job Functions/Responsibilities
· Create, maintain, and enter information into various databases as required
· Performs all tasks involved in the processing of invoices for payment
· Assists in month end accounting closings
· Performs daily billings and all tasks related to the process
· Processes all scrap billings
· Set up and manage paper or electronic filing systems, recording information, updating paperwork, or maintaining documents
· Processes weekly union payroll and all tasks associated with it
· Supports Scheduling department in various tasks
· Reconciliation of PVs
· Maintains files as it pertains to AP, Payroll and Scheduling/Operations
· Other duties as assigned
• Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as MS office, managing files and records, designing forms, and other office procedures and terminology.
• Communicating effectively verbally or in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
• Strong organizational skills
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• 1 – 2 years of experience in an administrative role.
Kloeckner Metals Corporation (KMC) has its North American headquarters in Roswell, GA, and is a subsidiary of Klöckner & CO, based in Duisburg, Germany. Kloeckner Metals is among the largest producer-independent distributors of steel and metal products and one of the leading steel service center companies in the European and American markets combined. Kloeckner Metals has 50 locations in the U.S. and is located in 25 states. Kloeckner Metals services more than 13,000 metalworking businesses around the United States, Mexico and Canada.
Kloeckner Metals Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Visit us at www.kloecknermetals.com to learn more about us and see other opportunities nationwide. Follow us on social media on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/kloecknermetals and LinkedInhttps://www.linkedin.com/company/kloeckner-metals-corporation and review our latest videoshttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFmRpYYYLATpfqbDa74fUkA