at PPG Industries
Posted in General Business 27 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
- Manage BOO/BOM maintenance including corrections and changes in QAD system
- Act as the QAD SME for Work Order and Inventory transactions and troubleshooting
- Provides support for New Product Introduction including managing and tracking work orders in production
- Addresses inventory inaccuracies and work order errors and determines root cause and implements appropriate corrective actions.
- Supports the annual Physical Inventory process and related preparation activities
- Maintains and publishes reports and other Excel based documents
- Troubleshoot transaction issues such as work order closes and inventory issues.
- Creates and publishes reports and tools
- Provides necessary support to the Inventory Manager and Material Planning Manager
- Back-up support for Supply Chain Analyst and Planner roles
- Performs other tasks as assigned .
- Effective written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to self-direct and self-start with minimal direct supervision
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work and influence through various levels of the organization
- Computer proficiency in Excel, Word, Outlook, QAD, PowerPoint
- Ability to critically think; problem solving and organizational skills
- Fundamental knowledge of basic math and analytical Skills
- Manufacturing planning, scheduling, inventory management experience is a plus