Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Company Description As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
YOU'RE an Individual. WE'RE the team for you. TOGETHER, let's transform the way the world pays. Job Description
The Operations and Infrastructure organization within Visa, Inc. is responsible for all systems, technology and processing platforms, networks, and the development required to support the business demands of the company.
The Operations and Infrastructure organization provides key business management oversight and integration across the Technology organization. This includes driving investment planning & budgeting, project & portfolio management, workforce planning activities, strategic initiative program management, executive reporting and employee engagement activities. The team is focused on improving efficiencies, transparency, consistency and collaboration within the Operations and Infrastructure organization and other key cross-functional stakeholders.
This position interacts with a wide range of stakeholders including functional senior leadership, Program and Business Management teams, Operational Support teams and internal partners. The Sr. Communications Coordinator will be responsible for a number of high visibility, time sensitive internal communications and executive reporting deliverables, requiring collaboration and resourcefulness to deliver clear, concise, and engaging content appropriate for executives and all Operations and Infrastructure employees.
This position can be based in either Highlands Ranch, CO or Foster City, CA.
* Drive content development for executive reporting and presentations for All Staff and other management-level meetings; lead the planning, execution and coordination with design staff to integrate content with presentation.
* Act as the primary Operations and Infrastructure partner with the Employee Communications team, bringing insights and awareness that inform Operations and Infrastructure executive messaging and drive employee engagement strategies.
* Investigate, develop, and publish Operations and Infrastructure stories to showcase programs and activities to the employee base
* Drive the development and execution of communication plans for global Operations and Infrastructure meetings and engagement events
* Develop and maintain O&I Newsletter and Blog
* Proactively engage Operations and Infrastructure and supporting teams to build Visa knowledge and expertise that leads to deeper insights for executive reporting and presentations;
* Demonstrate operational rigor and a sense of urgency to ensure goals are achieved
* Focus on continuous improvement and evolution of our deliverables to meet changing requirements while ensuring maximum visibility, awareness and engagement; establish quality control measures to ensure consistent messaging that is aligned with brand standards and Visa s culture..
* A bachelor s degree required (English, journalism, communications or business) and 6-10 years of relevant experience that demonstrates strong verbal and written communications skills appropriate for a corporate environment
* Expert in developing content from complex and/or technical information and tailored for all organizational levels in a rapid-paced environment
* Detail oriented and focused on accuracy, clarity and consistency of information
* Self-motivated; strong time management skills under tight deadlines; ability to adapt to change quickly and tackle unfamiliar tasks with enthusiasm and resourcefulness
* Skilled at both working independently and partnering collaboratively to deliver results
* Experience working in a global or multiregional capacity, with strong cross-cultural sensitivities.
* Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Excel skills; SharePoint expertise
* An MBA
* Adobe Pro and HTML editing tools would be a plus; interest and ability to adopt new tools/technologies used for message delivery
* Background in information technology, preferably in a payments or financial services environment
* Intellectual curiosity; flexible and positive team player who has a point of view and is open to diverse perspectives
* Authorization to work in the U.S. is a precondition of employment for this position. Visa will not sponsor applicants for work visas in connection with this position.
* Position and incumbent must be based in either Highlands Ranch, CO or Foster City, CA. Visa will not provide relocation assistance in connection with this position.
* Incumbent must make themselves available during core business hours.
* This position requires the incumbent to travel for work ~5% of the time.
* This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers, reach with hands and arms, and bend or lift up to 25 pounds.
Visa is an Equal Opportunity Employer