Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
A Production Planner job is currently available at Belcan in Windsor, CT. This is a full time, direct job with full benefits. Great matching candidates will have at least two years of experience planning for production facilities, ideally within the aerospace industry. You will be releasing production orders, reviewing shortages with purchasing, processing discrepant materials & maintaining weekly production schedules.
Production Planner job duties:
* Scheduling of manufactured parts for maximum utilization of production facilities and personnel
* Interface and communicate daily with production supervisors, engineers and other related personnel
* Utilize data and reporting to plan and forecast for future customer needs
* Approve purchase requisitions and manage order streams
* Manage inventory levels
* Two to five years of supply chain work history, interfacing with manufacturing personnel.
* Proficiency with SAP/MRP required
* Intermediate to advanced Excel skills required
* Ability to clearly communicate and and respond to requests in a timely manner
* Legal authorization to work in the US required
Desired but not required skills:
* Aerospace experience strongly preferred
* Experience working at United Technologies, Collins Aerospace or Pratt & Whitney
If you are interested in this Production Planner job in Windsor, CT please apply via the 'apply now' link provided. As an employee with Belcan Engineering, you will be part of one of the largest engineering firms in the United States. We maintain a small-company atmosphere as well as open communication at all levels of our organization, allowing for much more dynamic decision-making processes. We offer flexible schedules as well as an excellent mentoring system to ensure that you have all of the knowledge and tools you need to meet a diverse range of engineering challenges. You will also have opportunities to advance to positions of greater responsibility, including management roles. Your hard work and professional dedication will be rewarded with a competitive compensation package.
Belcan is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/M/F/D/V
Build a challenging and rewarding career with an industry leader!