Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Bachelor's Degree with science background, or equivalent experience required
• Acknowledge and disposition jobs for raw materials, in-process materials (HALBS), and finished products. This includes the rejection, conditional release, or splitting of batches.
• Utilize inventory and laboratory management systems (SAP, GLIMS) in order to assess disposition and release raw materials, in-process materials (HALBS), and finished products.
• Communicate and interact with Planning, Customer Service, Purchasing, Production, Third Party Warehousing, Quality, Vendors and other Mead Johnson personnel as necessary to assess status of batches.
• Preform release checks for HALBS.
• Preform redisposition of batches, including conditional release of HALBS and Raw materials.
• Preform system tracking result entry and input Job comments in GLIMS.
• Coordinate the re-assay and expiry extension of materials as needed.
• Notify vendors of pre-shipment sample results and disposition.
• Execute 3rd Party Certificates of Analysis (CoA) when requested.
• Complete Early Quality Alerts (EQA) Forms when requested by Quality management.
• Conduct traceability of materials utilizing inventory systems, including mock recall exercise.
• Author and maintain Standard Operation Procedures and Work Instructions associated with the responsibilities of the position.
• Attend supply calls and meeting as required.
• Be available for after hour and weekend support as needed.
Job duties outlined here are not intended to be all inclusive and could include other responsibilities to fulfill job requirements. Candidate must be detail-oriented, flexible, organized, and self-motivated. Candidate must demonstrate accuracy, independent judgment, and work well alone. Excellent computer system, administrative, and communication skills both verbal and written are required.
In Return RB offer very competitive salaries with excellent benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truly global organisation.
RB is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by appropriate law. All hiring decisions are made based on merit, competence and business need.
Nearest Major Market: Grand Rapids