Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
QA TECHNICAL WRITER needed for a contract opportunity with Yoh Scientific's client located in WARREN, NJ.
This position is in the QUALITY ASSURANCE - CELL THERAPY department of a leading global PHARMACEUTICAL COMPANY, and requires A BACHELOR'S DEGREE, EXCELLENT TECHNICAL WRITING AND VERBAL COMMUNICATION SKILLS, AND EXPERIENCE WITH IND/NDA AND/OR COMMON TECHNICAL DOCUMENTS AND ELECTRONIC DOCUMENT SUBMISSIONS (ECTD).
* Perform document control and review process of all technical documents. Ensure all documents are accurate.
* Organize and write Investigational New Drug (IND), New Drug Application (NDA) and/or Common Technical Documents (CTD) and electronic document submission (eCTD).
* Initiate and maintain electronic study reports and published literature repository, and contribute to the authoring, review and approval process for electronic documents.
* Attend Product Team meetings and QA Department Group meetings to become informed about upcoming needs for nonclinical writing.
* Bachelor's degree in a relevant scientific discipline
* Excellent technical writing and verbal communication skills
* Experience with IND, NDA, and common technical documents (preferred)
* Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, data graphics software, Adobe Acrobat, and LiveLink to manage electronic document process
* Ensure that processes comply with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP)
Opportunity is Calling, APPLY NOW!
RECRUITER: Mary Nestojko, Mary.Nestojko@yoh.com
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU*
We welcome you to be a part of one of the largest global staffing companies to meet your career aspirations. Yoh's network of client companies has been employing professionals like you for over 65 years in the U.S., UK and Canada. Join Yoh's extensive talent community that will provide you with access to Yoh's vast network of opportunities and gain access to this exclusive opportunity available to you.
* Medical, Dental & Vision Benefits
* 401K Retirement Saving Plan
* Life & Disability Insurance
* Direct Deposit & weekly ePayroll
* Employee Discount Programs
* Referral Bonus Programs
Yoh makes finding and applying for jobs simple. Partner with Yoh to find the right opportunities across multiple industries in the US and UK. Find out more here!
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. Click here to contact us if you are an individual with a disability and require accommodation in the application process.
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. Click here:
to contact us if you are an individual with a disability and require accommodation in the application process.