Posted in Marketing 8 days ago.
This job brought to you by Professional Diversity Network, Inc
Type: Full Time
Position: Senior Production Artist
Starts: First week in Feb is ideal
Duration: Full Time
Status: Full Time
Our client, a luxury commercial real estate development company, is looking for a Senior Production Artist to join their team, starting immediately.
As Senior Production Artist you will be joining an cross-functional team of designers and integrated marketers, reporting into the Creative Director.
As Senior Production Artist you will be responsible for:
- Wide variety of print-ready deliverables such as marketing collateral, static banners, magazine ads, signage, etc.
- Creating decks for new business proposals
- Adjusting, editing and coding email templates
- Customizing graphics
- Executing branding implementation
The ideal Senior Production Artist will have:
- 3-5 years experience
- Proficiency in Creative Suite, Constant Contact, PowerPoint and Keynote
- Basic understanding of HTML/CSS
- Prior agency, retail and/or real estate background
- Clean, modern and sophisticated aesthetic with STRONG typography skills and attention to detail
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: email@example.com