Posted in Marketing 12 days ago.
This job brought to you by Professional Diversity Network, Inc
Type: Full Time
Position: PR Account Executive
Starts: Interviewing now!
Duration: Full Time
Status: Full Time
Rate: Up to $45K
Our global B2B agency client is looking for a PR Account Executive to join their team.
As a PR Account Executive, you will be responsible for:
- planning and executing PR programs
- establishing and managing relationships with industry influencers and media
- managing PR materials, including first drafts as needed
- managing and executing paid and organic social media programs, including setting setting quarterly goals and coordinating with the team on strategy
- assist in media buying strategy and execution, including analysis
- be a main point of contact for clients, including counseling on program performance and contributing to financial management
To qualify for this PR Account Executive position you must have:
- 2-3 years of experience in PR/Social Media/Advertising
- experience with paid + organic social media
- client-facing experience
- experience pitching to media contacts, writing PR materials and assisting in media buying
- agency experience preferred
* Fulltime position in downtown Portland - Interviewing now! *
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: firstname.lastname@example.org