Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Millennium Engineering and Integration as an immediate need for a Junior DAtabase Manager to support the Space and Missile Systems Center (SMC) at Los Angeles Air Force Base in El Segundo, CA.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Identify, organize, and maintain electronic data packages in various databases according to organizational and data handling requirements and instructions
* Duplicating databases to match external database constructs
* Answer data call requests for retrieving and forwarding of data packages
* Develop routine summary reports of activities performed
* Creating and updating user access lists for databases
* Developing, capturing, and formatting of meeting minutes as needed
* Archiving of meeting and review board data and documentation to various databases
* Communicate database contents to geographically dispersed team
* BA/BS Degree preferred, HS diploma minimum
* 2+ years of experience with managing graphical databases (MS Sharepoint for example) preferred
* 1+ years of experience with Livelink preferred
* 2+ years of experience with administrative capture of data (i.e. meeting minutes for technical meetings) preferred
* Proficient in the use of MS Office Products
* Ability to successfully communicate and interface with clients in professional manner
* Ability to work independently and identify tasks needed for completion.
Desired Position Requirements:
* Experience supporting DoD acquisition program offices
* Experience with the Configuration Control Board (CCB) process
* Familiarity with Air Force Customs and Courtesies
Active Secret Clearance Required
(Candidates without an active Secret clearance will not be considered)
Millennium offers a comprehensive benefits package. Millennium is An Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Millennium does not discriminate on any basis prohibited by applicable law including race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, citizenship status, or Vietnam era or special disabled veteran's status in recruitment, employment, promotion, compensation, benefits, or training. It is also Millennium's policy to maintain a work environment free from discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation.
Millennium participates in the E-Verify program.