Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
To perform duties related to the maintenance repair and monitoring of physical plant and grounds as directed by the Facilities Team Leader and Facilities Maintenance Manager.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
1. General maintenance and upkeep of the facility grounds and equipment.
2. Assist in inspection and maintenance of fire extinguishers and safety related equipment.
3. May assist in the maintenance and repair of electrical, plumbing and HVAC systems.
4. Assist in performing preventative maintenance and inspections on Fire Pumps and Emergency Generators.
5. Assist in basic remodeling and construction projects.
1. High School Diploma or equivalent.
2. General custodial experience.
3. Must have a valid driver s license and meet company requirements for insurance coverage for driving a company vehicle.
4. May be necessary to assist with a 24 hour, seven (7) day a week on call rotation cycle as needed.
5. Understanding of computer systems as required for entry of work tickets.
6. Must be able to perform duties using high reach lifts.
7. Basic carpentry skills.
8. Knowledge of wood working power equipment.
9. Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English.
1. Experience working in the building maintenance trades..
HAECO Americas is PROUD TO BE AN EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability EMPLOYER