Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
PURPOSE STATEMENT: As a Plexus Customer Experience Assistant, you will be the face and voice of Plexus. You will find yourself offering direction, support and recommendations to internal and external customers who will put their trust in you. Through an honest and charismatic approach, you will promote long lasting relationships with the Plexus brand.
1ST SHIFT (MONDAY - FRIDAY 8:00 AM TO 5:00 PM)
KEY JOB ACCOUNTABILITIES:
* Facilitate customer visits to include coordination of conference rooms, meals, travel, accommodations, agenda, and messages to align with the desired outcome of each visit and support execution of a superior Customer Experience.
* Coordinate Customer Experience survey and compile results to ensure site is meeting and exceeding customer satisfaction. Always look to identify and drive improvement processes within the Customer Experience.
* Become knowledge expert in all areas related to Customer Experience including brand compliance and consistency throughout the site and tour planning/execution for all customer visits.
* Create and ensure a positive Customer Experience through execution of the Customer Experience Manual and partnership with the Customer Experience Leader/Site Administrative Assistant and/or Site Management.
* Greet customers, vendors, and employees. Foster positive working relationships between all internal customers. Provide customer support to the site and perform administrative duties that support strategic initiatives and policies.
* Fosters effective relationships with internal support partners (Site management, IT, Facilities, etc.) and external support partners (food and beverage providers, building vendors, area hotels, etc.) in such a manner that facilitates exceptional service delivery that exceeds customer expectations.
* Collaborate across the organization to identify and implement organizational best practices related to the customer experience initiative.
* Prepare various reports as requested. Coordinate customer service surveys to ensure site is meeting and exceeding customer satisfaction. Review results with site Senior Staff in the case any results need to be addressed.
* Communicate with site Senior Staff to ensure customer information is updated in visitation calendar. May create and distribute customer visit agenda as well as weekly visit reports.
* Work independently, set work priorities, plan workload and make routine decisions. Seek guidance on matters of an exceptional nature.
* Distribute weekly visit calendar to site leadership team.
* Effectively answer phone and direct incoming calls to appropriate personnel. Data entry and spreadsheet maintenance.
* Maintain 5S office environment of site entrance area. Ensure area has professional appearance.
* Additional duties as assigned.
* Associated degree or four years equivalent work experience required. Bachelor s degree preferred.
* Minimum of 3 years internal and external customer support experience in a professional environment preferred.
An equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the key job accountabilities may be considered.
* Strong verbal and written skills, including proofreading
* Outstanding customer service skills
* Ability to multi-task and prioritize
* Excellent organizational skills
* Experience with travel arranging and expense reporting
* Ability to maintain confidentiality
* Knowledge of office equipment printers/fax/scanners
* Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
* Ability to use JDE
* General office equipment and materials
* The work setting should consist of an office environment with suitable lighting, comfortable temperatures, and a low noise level.
This document does not represent a contract of employment and is not intended to capture every possible assignment the incumbent could be asked to perform.
Some offers of employment are contingent upon successfully passing a drug screen and upon completion of a confidentiality agreement.
Our Values and How We Lead behaviors guide our processes. Plexus does not make employment decisions based on race, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and encourage all to apply today!
Globally, our policy is to recruit people from wide and diverse backgrounds. However, our company does not typically undertake sponsorship, including for H-1B, TN, and other nonimmigrant visas. Additionally, certain positions require access to controlled goods and technologies subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) or Export Administration Regulations (EAR). Applicants for these positions may need to be U.S. persons. U.S. persons are generally defined as U.S. citizens, nationals, lawful permanent residents (or, green card holders), individuals granted asylum, and individuals admitted as refugees..