Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
At Luxor, we create an innovative and forward thinking culture that our employees love, and our products reflect this. As a manufacturer of innovative workspace product solutions that are sold to the commercial, educational, industrial and other end markets, we are constantly developing functional products that are value priced. Under our Stand Up Desk Store brand, we create workspace furniture solutions that nurture a healthy and collaborative work environment.
Luxor Workspaces is a leading manufacturer of innovative workspace solutions, ranging from office products, furniture, equipment and accessories for office, education, industrial, foodservice and hospitality, and healthcare settings. Luxor Workspaces goes to market through numerous brands including sales to resellers, as well as direct sales, through brands including Luxor, Stand Up Desk Store, Stand Steady, and Kwikboost. We pride ourselves in an innovative and forward-thinking culture that our employees love, and our products reflect this. We have grown both organically and through acquisitions rapidly over recent years, and will continue to do so. As a manufacturer, we are constantly both developing and expanding into new functional products and categories that meet the needs of our customers. We are looking for an experienced, innovative online eCommerce brand leader who thrives on the execution of rapid growth to join our team.
The VP position has ownership of the full P&L of one or multiple online brands, including revenue achievement, marketing strategy development and execution, product management, channel management and expansion, inside sales and customer service. Our eCommerce brands have experienced very rapid growth over the past 4-5 years, and the VP must be adaptable, knowledgeable and experienced in aggressively growing a multi-channel eCommerce business with multiple brands, in the $30m to $100m revenue range per brand. This requires that the VP have proven success as an expert priority-setter, able to juggle and multi-task while leading teams to focus on the most important priorities. Must also be an independent and strategic thinker, having the ability and desire to manage self and teams through day to day responsibilities without direction.
The primary responsibility of this position is to meet or exceed Revenue and Profitability targets, and successfully grow the business year over year. This will be accomplished through the expert design and execution of paid and organic revenue growth strategies to expand sales and profitability of the assigned brand(s). Both paid and organic growth are expected through effective and measurable marketing efforts, expansion of online channels, direct sales strategies, and expansion of products and categories that are consistent with the brands.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND Responsibilities:
* Manages and owns Brand/Product Strategy - sets and updates the brand product strategy that will support and achieve revenue and profitability goals; works with corporate Product Management and New Product Development teams to drive new products from ideation through to implementation and revenue, and continually strives to reduce time to revenue.
* Actively sets and manages execution of the brand marketing strategy and budget across all channels including digital media, traditional media, OTT, email, website, social media, and new opportunities.
* Plans and oversees advertising and promotions to generate maximized revenue and profitability goals via media including print, broadcast, online, electronic media, email, social media and direct marketing. This includes oversight of marketing copy and creative collateral, negotiating media spend, overseeing actively ad spend, monitoring marketing deadlines, as well as approval of work done by the team.
* Responsibility for brand sites, including all strategy, UI, content, plug ins, functionality, promotions, articles, campaigns, etc. Collaborates with IT to achieve desired technology outcomes and priorities.
* Develop and implement formal KPI's and metrics to support data driven analysis of all ad spend results and approve ad strategies and campaigns for all online advertising, including Google ads, Amazon ads, Facebook ads, Bing ads, LinkedIn ads and ad vendors. Track results over time and report to management. Responsibility to set strategy and continually monitor results, training team to optimize and continuously improve using industry metrics including conversion rates, ACOS, TACOS, etc.
* Executes to improve the ratio of organic vs. ad-supported sales over time.
* Monitor and optimize website conversion rates, executing changes to improve results.
* Analyze website SEO insights to optimize performance for better search engine ranking.
* Establish and monitor KPI's daily, weekly and monthly to ensure that ad spend is always improving its effectiveness in meeting or exceeding revenue and profit goals.
* Effective selection and management of agency and third party companies used.
* Leverage analytics, site testing, technology tools, and reports to identify, recommend, and implement optimizations and enhancements to the website/storefront.
* Maintain focus and prioritize continuous learning activities for self and team on changing online and offline marketing tactics, including both traditional and digital media. Continuously monitors and adapts to new technologies, offerings, and strategies to ensure that the brand Marketing spend is as effective as possible. Attends industry events, webinars and consume content to stay up-to-date on new strategies.
* Monitors competitive products, pricing, and executes sales and marketing activities and to adjust marketing strategy to meet changing market and competitive conditions.
* Identifies and proposes technical, operational and other business solutions to achieve financial targets. Monitor and drive KPIs/metrics and make adjustments to ensure the business is optimally maximized and growth targets are met.
* Manages profitability of freight, manages and continually refines freight costs vs. freight recovery ratios to contribute to maximizing profitability while meeting or exceeding revenue targets.
* Actively participates as a key member of the Luxor Workspaces Leadership Team.
Management Duties and Responsibilities:
* Provides active management, prioritization, and technical strategy/guidance to the brand Marketing, Customer Service, Sales, Operations, and Product Management teams.
* Coaches and mentors direct and indirect reports on best practices in order to provide high quality and timely services to both internal and external customers
* Provide direct reports with appropriate training, coaching, and motivation that enable their success and establish a positive working environment
* Attract, hire and develop A-player talent for the team
* Establish/manage the new hire training program for all staff roles, including an evaluation method to ensure knowledge transfer is achieved through the training program
* Establish metrics (KPIs) for team processes and initiatives; develop presentation formats and reports on a weekly and monthly basis
* Oversee responsiveness of the team to inquiries and requests, and hold staff accountable for meeting service level expectations
* Conduct employee performance reviews mid-year and annually to evaluate performance, provide feedback, and that high performers are challenged with additional responsibility
* Monitor and enhance the performance of the team in the areas of productivity, quality of work, customer satisfaction, and technical expertise by providing individual coaching feedback sessions that focus on improving performance, communication skills and technical abilities
* Ensures team accountability to meet team deadlines as established
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Special projects and other duties as assigned