Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
Log back in!
2020-3079 - PROGRAM MANAGER
Job Locations US-CA-San Jose | US-CA-Oakland | US-CA-Dublin | US-CA-Hayward
Construction / Project Management
Vanir Construction Management, Inc. has been exceeding client expectations for 35 years. Our progressive growth and quality of service has led Vanir to become consistently ranked among the top construction management firms in the nation by Engineering News-Record. As we continue growing into new areas and markets, our focus is to maintain a team of creative, ambitious, and visionary individuals.
The Program Manager provides the planning, coordination and direction for an Education Sector facilities bond program. Duties include ensuring the program and individual projects are on budget and schedule, and the design fits the client s requirements. May supervise Project Managers, Construction Managers and other project staff as assigned. Responsible for client interface, scope, schedule, and budget tasks as senior leadership in the field.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
* Lead delivery of services in accordance with the district s program policies and procedures
* Develop an implementation plan and master schedule that reflects the priorities of the district
* Ensure timely completion of all deliverables required by the client
* Provide financial reporting to the client and the bond oversight committee
* Develop and review contract documents
* Report and collaborate with client s senior management team on program and project matters
* Develop and implement a program quality management system
* Document and report program/project data accurately and in a timely manner
* Manage program controls, cost, schedule, performance activities, and procedures required by the client
* Track program and project level status and provide management reports relative to scheduling, cost control, staffing and other related contract requirements
* Create and present program and project data clearly to multiple internal and external stakeholder groups
* Identify risk and create risk mitigation plans
* Develop recommended actions and assist in resolving disputes relative to design and construction
* Provide management of program logistics, organization, safety, and manpower utilization
* Perform other related duties as assigned to ensure program and project success
* Enforce adherence of contractor, architect, and consultants to contractual requirements on areas of safety, performance, project staff, and equipment
* Regularly attend evening board meetings and other meetings as required
Minimum Required Qualifications
* Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Construction Management, or Architecture is required
* Ideal candidates will possess 15+ years of experience providing program, project and construction management services
* Experience in managing the life cycle of education construction and modernization projects including pre-construction, design phases, construction and closeout
* Knowledge and application of construction estimating, cost, project controls/scheduling, constructability review, documentation, engineering/construction principles, techniques, materials, applications, and practices are required
HOW TO APPLY
If you're interested in working for Vanir Construction Management, Inc., please visit our website to learn more and to apply online at www.vanir.com.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Request Priority Protected Veteran Referrals
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Persons with medical limitations may, with reasonable accommodations, be capable of performing the duties of this position. Such a determination must be made on an individual basis considering the person's limitations, the requirements of the position, and the company's ability to make reasonable accommodations to the person's limitations.
We Participate in E-Verify
Pursuant to the Ban The Box Act/Fair Chance Initiative, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Apply for this job onlineApply
Email this job to a friendRefer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Software Powered by iCIMS