Posted in Health Care 30+ days ago.
Registered Nurse (RN)
Cypress Pointe Rehabilitation-Wilmington, NC
Assesses and evaluates the health status of resident / patient and provides care and treatment in accordance with physician orders and standards of practice.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Assesses patients by physical examination including pertinent diagnostic testing to determine health status.
• Administers medications and treatments.
• Participates in the care planning process and oversees implementation of the plan.
• Supervises LPNs and nursing assistants.
• Communicates with physicians regarding changes in conditions, diagnostic test results, etc.
• Documents assessments and care in compliance with standards of care and company policy.
• Educates patients and their families on health-related issues.
• Graduate of an accredited school of Nursing.
• Valid State licensure as an RN.
• Current CPR certification.
What We Offer
Compensation package commensurate with experience and results
Medical, dental, vision, life and AD&D benefits
Paid vacations and holidays
To apply, please email: email@example.com
Or you can visit our website at:
See job description