Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
About Us: EMCOR Government Services offers an experienced single-source solution for meeting the routine and mission-critical needs of federal, state, local government organizations and commercial and residential customers. By combining our vast government experience, expert professional technicians, commercial best practices, extensive facilities knowledge and strong commitment to reliable, responsive service, we enable our clients to achieve consistently high-performance facilities, on-time projects and long-term value
Job Title: Electronic Technician
Job Summary: EMCOR Government Services is seeking an Electronic Technician to support a facility operations and maintenance support services contract at Research Triangle Park, North Carolina.
*** This position is contingent upon contract award. ***
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Performs a wide variety of duties and tests using approved procedures to ensure that systems are within the operating parameters.
* Works with security systems, fire alarm systems, PA systems, and sprinkler control systems in commercial facilities.
* Uses a variety of electronic testing equipment to ensure accuracy of diagnosis and repairs; maintains test equipment and tools in working order
* Troubleshoots, repairs, programs, calibrates, tests and monitors equipment
* Responds to trouble calls, as needed, to make necessary repairs
* Performs related electrical work as required, work involves the responsibility of performing tasks using necessary safety precautions applicable to work
* Ensures contract performance in accordance with the direction and policies of EMCOR
* Must have a minimum of five (5) years experience working with security systems, fire alarm systems, PA systems, and sprinkler control systems in commercial facilities.
* Must be bondable and/or possess a State of North Carolina Security Alarm License.
* Must be able to perform quality work in accordance with Safety procedures
We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success. Equal Opportunity Employer - Veteran / Disabled
#CB2Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with DisabilitiesThe contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)