Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Senior Quality Engineer to join our team in San Francisco, California (US-CA), United States (US).
In this role, you will have the opportunity to:
* Develop automated acceptance and unit test for the agile team
* Work with Jenkins and CI tools to automate dev, build, deployment and testing
* Implement service transformation, routing, enrichment and orchestration in integration platforms
* Design and develop adapters/plug-ins for external application integration
* Write Junit/integration test cases to validate the code quality and code coverage
* Participate in Scrum team activities and work closely with business analysts and product owners to understand the requirements
* Analyze test results from a technical standpoint and provide detailed analysis to technology team
* Test related support for Production issue troubleshooting in collaboration with Dev/Level 2 support
* Develop all the test artifacts required as part of the QA Deliverables like test plan, test scripts, strategy, RTM docs etc
Required skills and experience:
* 5+ years of hands-on experience in designing and developing high volume web services using API Protocols and Data Formats (REST, JSON, SOAP & XML), RESTful or SOAP web services
* 2+ years of Agile Experience
* 3+ years of Java or other programming experience
* 1+ year of experience with RESTful API testing
* 1+ year of hands on experience in development of automation test suites
Nice to have skills and experience:
* In-depth experience and understanding of test automation principles and various frameworks
* Good knowledge on design principles and best practices in implementing machine 2 machine REST APIs
* Experience with Atlassian tools like JIRA, Confluence, and etc.
* Experience developing in agile & with CI tools like GitHub
* Experience in API Products like WSO2,APIGEE or similar platform in designing API facades, and designing and implementing API Proxies, and Developer portal
* Strong knowledge in API Modelling languages and annotation (YAML, Swagger, RAML)
* Experience in integration platforms
* Experience in securing APIs using Oauth, SAML, Open ID Connect and etc.
* Experience with Test Driven Development
Experience with Jenkins, Jira, Confluence, cucumber, Git, Maven, Postman, TestNG, IDEs Eclipse/intelliji, test automation & reporting tools
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.