Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
Req ID: 91068
At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company s growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA Services currently seeks a Digital SAP Industry Advisor to join our team in Plano, Texas (US-TX), United States (US).
Required skill set:
* Knowledge of business process KPI s for a specific industry
* Knowledge of business processes that are unique for a specific industry
* Understand which business processes are of key significance for the industry
* Aware of market trends in that industry
* Knowledge of the key players in the industry
* Understanding of how SAP functionality will enable industry specific processes
Sales Related Responsibilities:
* Primarily, but not exclusively, focus on SAP proposals for a specific industry; the main focus area will be S/4 HANA
* Respond to RFPs, RFIs,
* Develop solution approach, develop resource, cost and bid model
* Prepare sales presentations
* Deliver sales presentations
* Deliver system demonstrations; coordinate the creation of system demonstrations with the ICE team
* Demonstrate to the client how SAP functionality can address industry specific processes challenges
* Develop SOW s
* Proactively Investigate industry specific pain points and design SAP solutions; overseeing the development of the IP
* Develop industry specific sales material
* Work with SAP s industry business units, develop a rapport with SAP and identify pipeline opportunities; identify 20m in pipeline opportunities that make it to stage C within SFDC
* Help to promote NTT DATA within the respective SAP IBU
* Represent NTT DATA at SAP industry events
Delivery Related Responsibilities:
* Utilization target: 25%
* Provide solution advisory services:
* Development of S/4 HANA transformation roadmap and journey mapping
* Development of value / business case
* Assessment of current project or solution, perform risk mitigation & quality assurance
* Perform integrated assessment framework services in preparation of a planned S/4 HANA transformation
* Conduct small projects for digital transformation and business processes reengineering
* Provide billable integration architect or solution architect services on implementation projects for the project prep and blueprint phase
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services.
NTT DATA Services, headquartered in Plano, Texas, is a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global business and IT services provider with 118,000+ professionals in more than 50 countries, and NTT Group, a partner to 88 percent of the Fortune 100. Visit nttdataservices.com to learn more.
NTT DATA, Inc. (the Company ) is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.