Posted in Other 28 days ago.
Type: Full Time
IDEMIA is the global leader in identity and security. Our mission is to create a safe and simple future where identity verification is indisputable, and only you can assert your identity. We are a distributed company leveraging the latest technologies to deliver world-class products in the private and public sectors of finance, telecom, identity, security, retail, sports entertainment, commercial, government, and IoT. We use a variety of technologies and approaches to deliver quality product and services to government agencies and technology companies. IDEMIA is a made up of a group of 14,000 diverse people from different nationalities, speaking over 20 different languages. Together, our solutions impact the everyday lives of citizens and nations. In this ever-changing world, protecting your identity is paramount. Join the team that is ensuring one person- one identity.
The Business Development Executive (BDE) is responsible for building a pipeline and closing deals to grow an Federal Health (HHS and VA) Business. BDE will engage with senior level customers across Federal Health (HHS and VA) to close large deals and win business. Performance will be evaluated on rapid build out of high PWIN pipeline and closing deals. Need someone with an entrepreneurial spirit to build and win new business leveraging our $3B global identity and access management business.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Define Federal Health (HHS and VA) opportunities, build pipeline and win deals
* Define and implement go-to-market strategy with VP Business Development and Business Lines
* Create and maintain account plans for each major customers
* Provide timely and accurate forecast updates and execute aggregate plans that deliver target revenue and bookings
* Bottom line we need someone to drive and win new business for significant growth. Must be a creative deal-closer with solution based selling background and track record of closing multiple $50M+ deals single award deals for new business.
* A minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, IT Management (or related field)
* Minimum 5 years of experience selling into Federal Health (HHS and VA)
* Deep access and experience with key Federal Health (HHS and VA) customer
* A hunter sales mentality closing new deals in new markets
* OTA experience a plus
* Knowledge and experience closing Access and Identity Management contracts a plus
* Managed Services experience a plus
* US Citizenship Required
* Must be able to pass a comprehensive Back Ground Check
Travel Requirement, Working Conditions and Physical Demands:
Travel Requirements, such as:
* 50-75% travel required
Working Conditions, such as:
* General office environment. The work area is adequately lighted, heated, and ventilated.
Physical Demands, such as:
* Office environment where the employee may sit comfortably to do the work. Some walking, standing, bending, reaching, and carrying of light items such as papers, books, small parts; driving an automobile, etc. Requires eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to operate a keyboard, photocopier, telephone, and other office equipment.
* The work requires light physical effort with frequent lifting and/or moving of materials in the 10-30 pound range and occasional lifting up to 50 pounds. Requires manual dexterity and ability to manipulate small objects. May require normal range of hearing and vision to operate machinery.
Must be United States citizen (dual citizenship may be allowed)
IDEMIA is an equal opportunity employer.
We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics..