Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
Manage proposal efforts (in coordination with Senior Proposal Manager and account capture teams) to ensure delivery of compelling, compliant submissions in a cost-effective manner; facilitate the proposal review process and uphold compliance with Noblis' proposal process and RFP schedule; ensure efficient use of proposal resources. Use and suggest improvements to Noblis' proposal process, templates, checklists, standard write-ups, tools, proposal repository, and compliance checks; provide process training and required skills training to the mission area and account proposal teams. Must be flexible and adaptable; focused on details; organized and able to maintain order through rapid proposal pace or unpredictable changes in schedule.
- Develop and deliver compelling, compliant, on-time proposals - Learn, adopt, and advocate the Noblis capture and proposal processes- Help build, lead, and motivate diverse teams of management and technical professionals through Noblis' proposal process - Own the entire proposal effort through its full lifecycle; understand the hand-offs of responsibility and the importance of managing delegation- Be able to manage multiple proposals or task order responses concurrently- Develop proposal outlines, compliance matrices, proposal schedules, and provide direction to leadership and cross-functional teams assigned to work proposal efforts- Conduct effective proposal kickoffs- Coordinate and manage color reviews and determine and execute recovery plans- Run efficient and effective color team reviews - Analyze proposal documents for quality of the proposal for reviews and final delivery by performing rigorous quality assurance and compliance checks on draft and final documents- Participate in offer design, development, and features/benefits analysis- Ensure that capture teamu2019s strategy, themes, solution, and discriminators are reflected in the proposal- Coordinate with Proposal Operations Center, contracts, and pricing teams to ensure on-time deliveries of highest quality proposals to customers- Work collaboratively across the company; gain broad awareness of Noblis' capabilities and discriminators and, where relevant, recommend insertion into proposals- Oversee quality of end product with Proposal Operations Center team- Lead post-submission activities such as lessons learned and process assessment; provide timely and immediate feedback to business development and proposal leadership team- Take an active role in business development process improvement and be willing to take on a variety of other business development support roles beyond proposal management (research, writing, BD metrics reporting, capture training, etc.)- Ability to act as book boss or proposal coordinator on larger bids
Learn about and support Noblisu2019 client engagement, corporate values, and corporate strategic priorities, including providing input to proposal writers. Build a productive relationship with your client and understand their structure and goals. Participate in the proposal process by providing input to proposal writers.
- Minimum 8 years professional experience in federal contracting- Minimum 2-5 year experience supporting proposal development or in a proposal management functional role (e.g., production, operations, support)- Bachelor's degree or 6 years of work experience in lieu of degree
- Strong understanding of business development, capture, and proposal processes - Experience with federal contracting business development, government contracting capture, and proposal processes and procedures- Proficiency in MS Office 365, MS SharePoint, Adobe Acrobat, Adobe Creative Suite- Experience with publication-quality printing and production equipment- Experience editing or writing- Strong leadership to drive people and process
- Top Secret Security Clearance
- Association of Proposal Management Professionals (APMP) Foundation Certification- Experience editing or writing technical or business documents- Strong personnel management skills
Noblis and our wholly owned subsidiary, Noblis ESI, are solving difficult problems that help our government and our country. We bring the best of scientific thought, management, and engineering expertise with a reputation for independence and objectivity. We support a wide range of government and industry clients in the areas of national security, intelligence, transportation, healthcare, environmental sustainability, and enterprise engineering. Learn more at Noblis -About Us
Why work at a Noblis company*
Our employees find greater meaning in their work and balance the other things in life that matter to them. Our people are our greatest asset. They are exceptionally skilled, knowledgeable, team-oriented, and mission-driven individuals who want to do work that matters and benefits the public.
Noblis has won numerous workplace awards. Noblis maintains a drug-free workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.