Posted in Other 8 days ago.
Type: Full Time
WHAT WE\'LL BRING: This position is a Security Solutions Architect focused on Cloud Native/DevOps technology practices (container security standards)
The Information Security Architecture Team is responsible for evolution and implementation of our enterprise security strategy in partnership with technology leaders across TransUnion. We work with teams across the organization to:
1)Design security solutions
2)Ensure that TU platforms and services are designed and implemented to deliver maximum value
3)Consult on, and champion security policies, standards and guidelines
4)Guide EA and project teams on security requirements
5)Support processes that allow TU to evaluate, mitigate, and approve/accept residual risk
WHAT YOU\'LL BRING: * A deep and broad Information Security background
* PROVEN SUBJECT MATTER EXPERTISE IN DEVSECOPS, CONTAINERIZATION, KUBERNETES, DOCKER, ETC
* 3-5 YEARS DEMONSTRATED EXPERIENCE LEADING DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF TECHNOLOGIES IN A PUBLIC CLOUD ENVIRONMENT AND ON-PREM
* Outstanding communication and presentation skills. The ideal candidate is able to articulate complex, technical concepts to non-technical audiences
* Innate curiosity coupled with strong problem solving skills
* A drive for simplification and automation
* A consultative approach with proven expertise and ability to influence peers/external business leaders on security matters
* A broad knowledge base that spans across IT constructs, including software development, hardware, systems administration, and operations
* Ability to think in terms of Product and Service Delivery, a deep understanding of internal and external customer needs and the ability to design custom strategies and solutions to meet their needs.
WE D LOVE TO SEE: * 7+ years of experience designing and delivering large-scale security solutions utilizing a mixture of hardware and software technologies, across a broad array of security disciplines.
* The ability to straddle both traditional/legacy (Data Center, physical infrastructure) and modern/next-gen technology (Cloud, XaaS, DevSecOps)
* Demonstrated experience working in and influencing priority decisions
* 2-3 years of experience in a role with full accountability for large scale implementation in large matrixed organizations
IMPACT YOU\'LL MAKE: * As a Subject Matter Expert for the Enterprise, you will maintain current knowledge of regulatory requirements, trends, best practices and solutions in your scope of expertise
* You will design security solutions, conduct proof-of-concept and prototyping activities and assist InfoSec engineers and other engineers in their design and testing, and build and refine implementation plans
* You will consult on security policies, standards and guidelines, working to make security requirements clear and accessible
* You will develop reference architectures and reference implementation patterns
* You will provide consulting to Enterprise Architecture and to Solutions Architects, providing security requirements for planned projects and methods for meeting those requirements
* You will be part of the Enterprise Architecture and Security Architecture review and approval process
* You will be part of the Enterprise Risk Management function, helping to educate stakeholders across TU about risks and helping create and maintain process and tools to allow the business to effectively evaluate and manage risk
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
TransUnion's Internal Job Title: Advisor, Information Security