Posted in Architecture 2 days ago.
Flex is a leading sketch-to-scale™ solutions company that designs and builds intelligent products for a connected world. With more than 200,000 professionals across 30 countries and a promise to help make the world Live Smarter™, the company provides innovative design, engineering, manufacturing, real-time supply chain insight and logistics services to companies of all sizes in various industries and end-markets. For more information please visit our careers page at www.flex.com.
*CURRENT EMPLOYEES :
Please click here to be redirected to the internal career site.
The Master Scheduler, Tooling will be based in Manchester, CT. In this role you will be responsible for working with the materials and planning teams in order to ensure on-time and efficient deliveries of final product, with zero downtime.
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
• Intense collaboration
• Passionate customer focus
• Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
• Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
• Relentless drive to win
Here is a glimpse of what you’ll do:
• With support from design group, drive standardized fixturing for improved workflow and unattended machine time
• Manage shop schedule & capacity Optimize shop workflow to achieve forecast Develop Monitors for KPI’s (Machine utilization)
• Support best in class quality with support of Quality Manager Support ISO 9001 cert with support of Quality Manager
• Develop Strengthen and improve relationship with molding/engineering functions
• Identify resource sharing/cross training with production tooling group
• Meet or exceed operational efficiency levels of other PPG sites in <5 years
• Spearhead 5S Lean Project in shop
Here is some of what you’ll need (required):
• Minimum 7 years of experience in a similar position
• Excellent project management skills – recall to memory multiple jobs and locations of details
• Technically proficient, able to manipulate CAD
• Strong interpersonal skills
Here are a few of our preferred experiences:
• Familiar with process for building molds
Here are a few examples of what you’ll get for the great work you provide:
• Full range of medical benefits, dental, vision
• Life Insurance
• Matching 401K
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Employee discounts at local retailers
Flex does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. Flex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Flex does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status or any other status protected by law. Flex provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request to express interest in a position by e-mailing: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within Flex will be reviewed at the e-mail address. Flex will contact you if it is determined that your background is a match to the required skills required for this position. Thank you for considering a career with Flex.
The information we collect:
We may collect personal information that you choose to submit to us through the Website or otherwise provide to us. This may include your contact details; information provided in online questionnaires, feedback forms, or applications for employment; and information you provide such as CV/Resume. Your details will be provided to the entity you are applying for a job with. We will use your information for legitimate business purposes such as responding to comments or queries or answering questions; progressing applications for employment; allowing you to choose to share web content with others or; where you represent one of our customers or suppliers, administering the business relationship with that customer or supplier. We will process your data in accordance with our Recruitment Privacy Notice.
If you have any queries about the processing of your data, please contact:
Global Data Privacy Officer:
Email Address: email@example.com