Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
Megabus Landover NE
Steer your way to a new career that can take you places…
Megabus Landover NE is a subsidiary of Coach USA, Inc., has new and exciting career opportunities for motorcoach drivers.
We are looking for outgoing dependable, personable individuals who have what it takes to make Coach USA the #1 customer service transportation company. At Coach USA, our drivers are respected and known for their outstanding commitment to safety and superior customer service skills.
It's all about the Journey…
Required Job Fair Materials:
* Motorcoach Driver- CDL- A or B License with Air Brakes and Passenger Endorsement or Diesel Mechanics- Driver License
* Second For ID : Social Security Card / Passport
* Current Complete 10 year Driving Record
If you are ready to make customer safety and satisfaction your number one priority…join our team! Our drivers get the most mileage with…
* Paid training for Drivers with a CDL- A or B License with Air Brakes and Passenger Endorsement
* Full-time employment available
* Competitive salary & wage increases
* $22.45 per hour, for the first year
* Excellent health benefits at no cost for single coverage
* 401k Retirement plan
* Direct Deposit
* Paid vacation / holidays and sick days
Put Your Talent to Work:
* No history of DUI/Impaired Driving Violations in the last 7 years
* Must meet DOT physical qualifications
* Must pass Pre-employment drug test
* Must be willing to work varied schedules
At Coach USA, our drivers are dedicated to more than just safety and quality service--they're dedicated to people. If you like working with people, come work with us and use your customer service skills on the open road. Apply in person at: 2320 Beaver Road Landover MD 20785 - 301.583.3520
Come join the Megabus Landover NE team!
THE MOTORCOACH PROFESSIONALS
Coach USA Is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Work Place.
\\"Coach USA: Committed to Delivering Safe, Affordable, Greener Travel\\"
In compliance with Federal and State equal employment opportunity laws, qualified applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, non-job related disability or any other protected group status.