Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
Are you ready for a rewarding career? Join a company that cares for you, too.
Elderwood Assisted Living at Williamsville is in growth mode and looking to hire a full-time Home Health Aide (HHA) to join our team! Under the direction of a licensed nurse, certified home health aides provide care to meet the physical and emotional needs of residents in Elderwood assisted living facilities.
Who is Elderwood Assisted Living at Williamsville?
* Elderwood Assisted Living at Williamsville is one of our beautiful Enhanced Assisted Living Facilities located in Western New York! The Enhanced Assisted Living Certification is provided by New York State Department of Health. We were given this certification because we have exceeded the normal standards and care of other assisted living facilities.
Benefits and Perks of the Job:
* Clean, Neat, and Newly Renovated Facility
* Generous Paid Time Off and Holiday Package
* Top Notch Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
* 401K Retirement Plan with Company Matching
* Substantial Employee Referral Program
* Full Time
* 2:00pm - 10:00pm
* All shifts require some weekend and holiday availability.
Home Health Aide (HHA) Duties:
* Under the direction of a licensed nurse, certified home health aides provide care to meet the physical and emotional needs of residents in Elderwood assisted living facilities.
Eighteen (18) years of age required; high school diploma or equivalent preferred. * Certification by an approved basic training program in home health aide services approved by the Department of Health and possess written evidence of such certification. Must maintain current annual skills testing approval.
* Ability to assist residents with all aspects of Daily Living Activities including bathing, toileting, and transferring.
* Ability to frequently lift and/or move up to 30 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 55 pounds; Occasional 2 person lift up to 120 pounds
Elderwood Assisted Living at Wheatfield is a 60 bed assisted living facility (ALF) boasting recently renovated buildings. Elderwood Assisted Living at Wheatfield is licensed under New York State's Assisted Living Program to provide specialized care for residents who medically qualify.
401K Retirement Plan with Company Match, Clean, Neat & Newly Renovated Facility, Free On-Site Parking, Friendly and supportive staff, Generous PTO & holiday package, Life Insurance, Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance, Substantial employee referral program, Tuition reimbursement program
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected Federal, State/Province or Local status unrelated to the performance of the work involved.