Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
We are looking for someone who will be responsible for Information Technology related first line software and product support to external customers as a Technical Support Specialist. You will be responsible for logging, advanced troubleshooting, replying to and or escalating all technical support request. You will be responding to customers via email, online live chats and phone. This position will be second shift working 4 pm 12 am.
Who We Are
Westmark Enterprises is a support organization headquartered in Dubuque, Iowa that provides support functions such as information technology, human resources, inventory control, telecommunications, finance and accounting for numerous affiliated companies, including Kendall Hunt Publishing, Westmark Development, Great River Learning, RCL Benziger, Fourge Social and Paradigm Education Solutions. To learn more about us, visit our website atwww.westmarkenterprises.com.
As a Technical Support Specialist, you can expect to:
* Perform first level IT support-related activities on issues regarding the use of company product software for external customers
* Perform timely escalation of pending support-related issues to various departments for further analysis and resolution
* Perform quality assurance and release review processes by following a test plan as outlined by the development team and management
* Maintains open lines of communication; customers must receive a response to their query
* Individuals in this role will demonstrate a willingness to promote change for the betterment of the company and our customers
Qualified candidates should have an associates from a two-year college or technical school or two to four years related experience and/or training. Prior technical support experience preferred. Strong verbal and written communication skills; organizational, analytical and decision-making skills are essential. Familiarity with technologies such as smart phones, tablets, desktops and laptops is preferred.
If what we described matches your background and skills, we'd love to talk to you. We offer a generous benefits package including medical, dental, vision, FSA, life, STD, LTD, 401k and profit sharing, and PTO. Send your resume, cover letter along with what your salary requirements.
An Equal Opportunity Employer