Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
Build a meaningful career with a company committed to a cleaner world and a better tomorrow.
Graham Packaging is a leading manufacturer of sustainable packaging. We work with some of the biggest brands in the world to provide them with safe, attractive and convenient packaging that meets the demands of today's consumer.
Our company offers competitive compensation and an excellent benefits program. But that's just the beginning of our story. There are many reasons to launch a career with Graham packaging, here are just a few:
1. We offer training and development opportunities so you can advance in your career with Graham
2. We have an excellent safety program, with one of the best safety records in the industry
3. Our employees are proud to share that we treat our workforce like family
4. We believe in open, transparent communications, starting with senior leadership
5. Our company is committed to bringing meaningful change to the sustainability of our products and operations. In 2019 we were honored with the Sustainability Leadership Award from the Business Intelligence Group, and we recently pledged to make all of our products 100% recyclable, compostable or reusable by 2025.
At Graham, we are focused on the possibilities for a better product, a happier customer and a cleaner world. We recognize that when we work together, we can achieve great things. We treat each other with respect, and are united in a shared passion to make sustainable products that make life easier for the consumers who use them.
Come join us in our quest to create a better tomorrow.
Graham Packaging Company is looking for a Machine Operator based in Muskogee, OK. This position is a day shift opportunity for Internal Candidates working from 7:00 am - 7:30 pm and external candidates would be eligible to apply for a night shift position working from 7:00 pm to 7:30 am.
The Operator is responsible for operating a given number of plastic blow molding machines (including in-line equipment), and makes necessary adjustments or minor repairs to ensure production of containers is made in a safe, efficient and high quality manner. The primary duties of an Operator include:
Operators are required to interact with managers, employees, vendors, and customers. Therefore, the following skills and proficiencies are also essential requirements of the position:
Graham Packaging is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, religion, creed, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
NOTICE TO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES:
Graham Packaging is not accepting unsolicited resumes from agencies and/or search firms for any job postings on this site. Resumes submitted to any Graham Packaging employee by a third party agency and/or search firm without a valid written and signed search agreement, will become the sole property of Graham Packaging. No fee will be paid if a candidate is hired for a position as a result of an unsolicited agency or search firm referral.