Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
SOS International LLC (SOSi), CSP Educational Internship opportunity for CSP PARTICIPANTS .
CSP Educational Internship opportunity for CSP participants.
The intern will work with RCC team members over a 4-6 week period to learn the following skills: * Understand how we defend the network from Cyber-attacks
* Understand how the organization operates and get familiar with our processes
* Understand how we protect our servers, network and environment. RMF preparation and reporting requirements
* Understand the underlining OS that supports 1/2 of all systems on the Army network
* Understand the underlining OS that supports 1/2 of all systems on the Army network.
* Understand how DNS helps to protect the Army Cyber environment from attack
* Understand layer 1 and 2 transport for the Army network.
QUALIFICATIONS * CSP approved participant
* Security+CE (or equivalent IAT II certification) required by the last day of the internship
* Active in Scope Secret clearance
WORKING CONDITIONS * Working conditions are normal for an office environment.
* Fast paced, deadline-oriented environment.
* May require periods of non-traditional working hours including consecutive nights or weekends (if applicable)
SOSi is an equal employment opportunity employer and affirmative action employer. All interested individuals will receive consideration and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or protected veteran status. SOSi takes affirmative action in support of its policy to advance diversity and inclusion of individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.