at Northwest Pet Products Inc
Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Essential Job Duties:
- Preventive maintenance of equipment by greasing, oiling including but not limited to checking chains, belts, conveying , manufacturing systems functions.
- Bearing greasing, oil fluid levels, chain and belt tension and conditions
- Sprockets, pins, gears, shears, and keepers conditions
- Guards, brackets, rollers, welds
- Build, organize , and maintain parts room inventory & MRO system
- Working knowledge of entire plant including, but not limited to unloading, processing, packaging of products
- Use power and hand tools to perform repairs and maintenance work
- May drive forklift or use pallet jack
- Fabricating using basic fabrication tools, welder, torches, and materials
- Basic operational maintenance and troubleshoot equipment
- Follow work instructions and SOP’s
- Various other duties in multiple departments as directed by supervisor and management.
- Must be available to work day or night shift & subject to flexible hours and scheduling.
- May be required to change shifts to cover for vacations, illnesses, and other coverage needs as required to meet business and customer needs.
- A high school diploma or GED is required
- Additional education in a trade or technical program is highly desirable
- 3+ years of experience working in a Maintenance department in a manufacturing environment
- Working in a food manufacturing environment is highly desirable
See job description