Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
Shore United Bank is looking for an Assistant Branch Manager to join our team. This position is responsible for assisting with managing a branch office to meet the financial services needs of customers in the assigned community market area. The Assistant Branch Manager will assist the Branch Manager in providing leadership to the bank through efficient daily operations in all areas of banking service. Additional duties of this position are as follows:
* Assist the Branch Manager in efforts to reach profit, performance, and customer service goals.
* Implement strategies to achieve defined branch goals.
* Ensure the office is compliant with operating policies, procedures, and outside regulatory requirements.
* Make certain that all customer service personnel are adequately trained both with respect to product knowledge and selling techniques.
* Supervise select branch personnel as directed.
* Provide investigation, analysis, and resolution to customer problems/concerns; assure customer needs are met.
* Make business development calls to prospective new customers and to current customers.
* Balance the ATM on a daily and weekly basis.
* Ensure branch facilities and maintenance needs are addressed.
* Assist with monitoring branch financial activities, perform audits, review and prepare reports, manage cash levels for the branch.
* Attend monthly Branch Operations Meetings.
* Manage branch operations when Branch Manager is absent.
* Team player
* Time management
* Leadership skills
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full-time position, Monday-Friday including some Saturdays.
Required Education and Experience:
* High School Diploma or equivalent required.
* A minimum of 3 years experience in a bank branch or supervisory role.
Preferred Skills and Qualifications:
* Excellent verbal and written communications skills
* Ability to manage multiple priorities daily
* Proficient computer skills; specifically, Microsoft Office Suite and Outlook
* Specialized banking education and training preferred
* Strong knowledge of bank products and services
* Strong knowledge of bank operating policies and procedures
* Prior supervisory experience is preferred
* Prior experience in a sales or business development role would be helpful
* Ability to lead, manage, and develop a team as needed
This position requires limited travel to attend meetings, training sessions, community events, and to meet with current and prospective customers as needed.
* Join a family and community-oriented workplace that offers a team environment, along with a collaborative and friendly place to work
* Comprehensive benefits packing including health, dental, vision, short-term and long-term disability, long-term care insurance, company paid life insurance, and much more!
* 401k savings plan with up to a 4% company match
* Employee perks such as: employee banking services, loan discount program, tuition reimbursement, career development program, Employee Assistance Program, and wellness initiatives.
* Opportunity for growth and advancement
* Paid training program and continuous training sessions throughout the year on various topics
* Generous paid time off and paid sick time
* Community involvement opportunities
Shore United Bank is a full-service community bank with a rich history dating back to 1876. In excess of one billion in assets, we offer innovative financial services delivered with the personal touch you expect from a community bank. We serve a broad geographic area with branches in Maryland, Delaware and Virginia, and we also provide a comprehensive suite of digital banking services that allow you to bank with us no matter where life takes you.
In addition to banking, we offer trust and wealth management services through Wye Financial & Trust, a division of Shore United Bank. Together, our team of experienced professionals is dedicated to helping you achieve your financial goals.
Shore United Bank: Good things are happening here.
Shore United Bank is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. Shore United Bank is an E-Verify participant. Read More