Posted in Other 8 days ago.
Type: Full Time
A senior level Oracle Apps DBA Architect/SME with strong experience of 8-12 years in handling Oracle EBS 11i/R12 environment is required. This position is expected to take ownership and work independently on his/her own and act as mentor in guiding mid-level and junior DBAs.
* Design, Install, upgrade, administer, monitor, patch, and clone Oracle eBusiness 11i, R12, and related Oracle 9i/10g/11gR2/12c/18c/19c databases in RAC and non-RAC environments.
* Expertise on Oracle Exadata Or Supercluster Engineered System.
* Integrate Oracle eBusiness application with other boundary systems like Revpro, GRC, Virtual Trader, Sabrix, iStore, Informatica, Tibco etc.,
* Maintain/administer Oracle ERP systems.
* Deep Knowledge on Infrastructure components like VMWare, Load Balancers & Firewalls
* Well-equipped to build/develop & Support the Organizations DR/Business Continuity Methodologies
* Optimizes system/database operations and resource utilization and performs system capacity analysis and planning.
* Monitors and supports patch control and database configuration across environments.
* Database performance tuning at system and application levels, for dev and production databases
* Develop stored procedures and other database objects to implement some business logics in the database
* Design and manage database security, roles, and profiles.
* Design and Implement disaster recovery plans.
* Develop scripts for database task scheduling, monitoring and maintenance.
* Support all non-production databases including installation, upgrade, backup, recovery, database refresh, and multi-language support.
* Design, Install, configure, and monitor Golden Gate Replication 12c/13c.
* Design, Install, configure and administer OEM Grid control 13c.
* Configure monitoring and setup alerts using OEM Grid Control 13c.
* Proactively tune the performance of EBS application and database.
* Provide support and direction to developers with trouble-shooting and performance tuning as needed.
* Independent assignments and/or project participation such as upgrading Oracle Applications from 11i to R12.
* Maintain and develop backup/recovery process for Oracle eBusiness Suite installations, for online and offline backups and disaster recovery.
* Create monitors and alerts for user sessions, concurrent processes, table extents and locks for production and test/development systems
* Participate on weekly on-call duties on rotational basis. .
* Follow change management process and participate in related meetings.
* Create and maintain database architecture and standards following Oracle Best practices for physical structures, logical databases, user management.
* Follow the existing processes for SOX/PCI databases.
* Ownership on Oracle Apps DBA SME/Architect responsibilities and lead by example.
* 8-12 years experience in design/manage/administer Oracle Applications 11i/R12.
* 8-12 years experience in design/manage/administer Oracle 9i/10g/11g/12,18c,19c databases on RAC and non-RAC environments.
* 5-8 years experience with Oracle Streams/Golden Gate and/or Shareplex or any other real time replication technology.
* Excellent knowledge of oracle applications architecture in a RAC and Data Guard configuration.
* Excellent experience and understanding of patching, cloning, concurrent managers, workflow, OAM, Enterprise Manager Cloud /Grid Control 13c, security, RMAN backup and recovery procedures.
* Experience with Exadata or Supercluster Engineering Systems is highly desired.
* Experience in managing very large and highly transactional oracle databases.
* Experience with Linux/AIX/Solaris operating system is required.
* Excellent troubleshooting skills and ability to resolve issues quickly and effectively.
* Strong experience in Unix Shell scripting.
* Proven experience to perform in a fast paced demanding environment.
* Good understanding of SDLC processes for database & application management
* Ability to work well in teams with good oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
* Ability to apply varying leadership skills and traits that create solutions and results to unexpected situations.
* Oracle Certified Professional (OCP) is preferred.
* Experience with Oracle Golden Gate is highly desirable.
* Experience with MS SQL server database administration is highly desired.
* MySQL Database Administration knowledge/hands-on is desired.
NortonLifeLock is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive and accessible environment for all employees. All employment decisions are based on merit, experience, and business needs, without regard to race, color, national origin, age, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth or related medical conditions), genetic information, disability (physical or mental), medical condition, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, military or veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local law. NortonLifeLock strictly prohibits unlawful discrimination based on such protected characteristics and seeks to recruit the most talented candidates from diverse cultures and backgrounds.
We also consider for employment qualified individuals with arrest and conviction records. In addition, NortonLifeLock will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. LEARN MORE ABOUT PAY TRANSPARENCY.
EEO is the law. Applicants and employees of NortonLifeLock Inc. are protected under Federal law from discrimination. See the EEO POSTER and SUPPLEMENT..