Posted in Other 10 days ago.
Type: Full Time
Haskell is seeking an Administrative Assistant to join the team in our Jacksonville office!
The Administrative Assistant works hand in hand with the AE Core Leader and staff to coordinate training, calendar management, planning, and implementation of special events and support solutions for AE Practice business operations.
* Business Operations:
* Sets routine priorities and procedures for accomplishing work, subject to applicable deadlines. Performs considerable coordination and follow-through.
* Compiles and creates expenses reports once receipts are organized and coded for reimbursement.
* Updates and produces organizational charts for the assigned business unit, projects, and proposals as necessary.
* Assist in timesheet review (checking for accuracy and appropriate projects, account numbers, etc.) and approval.
* Become proficient in locating AE forms, policies, procedures, and know when updates are issued to be sure the latest information is being used.
* Specification formatting, compiling, proofreading, coordination, and updating.
* Documentation, correspondence, and presentation formatting, compiling, proofing, and updating.
* Staff Services:
* Maintain a personnel calendar of events log to track new hires, departures, promotions, etc. within the business unit.
* Assist with new employee setup (workstation setup with appropriate supplies, nameplates, phone, computer, user technology requests, business cards, etc.)
* Coordinates, schedules, and reserves conference rooms for training and meetings. Orders meeting meals when requested. Responsible for setting up conference rooms with appropriate technology and resources as well as meeting meals set-up and clean-up of conference rooms.
* Coordinates and greets vendors for the interior design group.
* Administrative Services:
* Performs a full scope of word-processing and spreadsheet applications, as well as documents containing financial or statistical data or scientific, technical, or legal terminology. Able to create presentations using PowerPoint or other applicable software.
* Receives calls and responds to routine questions.
* Maintains Outlook distribution list for AE Practice communication.
* Processes outgoing mail and packages. Receives incoming mail from the mailroom and distributes it to staff accordingly.
* Order and Maintain office supplies for the assigned budgetary unit.
* Track purchased equipment, laptops, computers, and monitors for the budgetary unit.
* Performs other duties as requested.
* High school diploma required; some college or applicable business certification preferred.
* A minimum of three years of office/administrative experience.
Specific Knowledge, Skills, License, Certifications Etc.:
* Great customer service and professional presence.
* Good organizational skills; attention to detail.
* Keep confidential information.
* Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
* Communicate effectively verbally and in print.
* Provide, as well as carry out, detailed verbal and written instructions independently.
* Collaborate with others to accomplish organizational goals; identify and resolve problems.
* Use logical or rational thinking to solve problems; make decisions based on personal judgment.
* Perform mathematical calculations (fractions, decimals, percentages, statistical) as needed.
* Ability to understand and execute the company vision and values of Team, Excellence, Service, and Trust.
Haskell is an Equal Opportunity Employer (Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities). All persons shall have the opportunity to be considered for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran's status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Haskell is a drug-free workplace, all applicants who receive conditional offers of employment will be subjected to pre-employment drug testing. Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)